Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Zero to Hero Free Course. Beginners, Zero to Hero. AWS EC2 web server, NodeJS Server, AWS RDS database server, S3, SES & CloudWatch FREE
What you’ll learn
- Launch an AWS EC2 WordPress web server
- Create and connect to an AWS relational database server
- Create a NodeJS highly available and fault tolerant web application environment
- Upload files to AWS S3
- Send email with AWS SES
- Monitor and alert with AWS Cloud
- WatchHow to use AWS for free.
- Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES;
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
- Lab Session – Intro to Storage Services
- Lab Session – Intro to Database Services
- Lab Session – Intro to Compute and Networking Services
- Lab Session – Intro to Management Services
- Lab Session – Intro to Application Services
- Lab Session – Intro to Analytics and Machine Learning
- Lab Session – Intro to Security, Identity & Compliance
- Lab Session – Intro to Developer, Media, Mobile, Migration, Business, IoT
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Lab Session – Highly Available & Fault Tolerant NodeJS Server
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Lab Session – AWS Command Line Interface
- AWS Free Tier
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free