Includes API and Web Service using REST, JSON, XML, HTTP, SOAP, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Postman and Python
What you will learn
- Introduction to APIs and RESTful Web Services. Includes HTTP, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Postman, and Python. Includes examples and a quiz.
Requirements of API and Web Service:
- A Windows, MacOS, or Linux-based computer is requiredNo previous knowledge required. Just a desire to learn.
Description of API and Web Service:
Get familiar with about API and Web Service the simple way! APIs and Web Services are filling quick in prominence and in case you’re in IT, it’s fundamental you know about them.
On the off chance that you are a novice, or in the event that you have some information on APIs however need to harden your insight in general or on a particular point, this course is for you.
My name is Nate Ross and I have more than 20 years of genuine involvement with the IT world as a specialized expert. In any case, it’s not about me, it’s about YOU the client! This course is intended for YOU and TOGETHER I realize we can overcome the material! In the event that you have any issues, go ahead and get some information about anything. I answer all inquiries and concerns! What’s more, the talks are actually composed from me. No replicated material!
This course incorporates the BIG PICTURE, with every one of the fundamental parts of APIs that you need to think about. Themes covered include: API (obviously), Web Service, JSON, XML, HTTP, REST, SOAP, OAuth, OpenID Connect. Models in Postman, Python, Amazon Web Services, Twitter, eBay, and Google Cloud. Furthermore, we have a lot of activities so you can cement what you’ve realized!
Subjects covered include:
- What’s an API
- Examples of APIs
- What’s a Web Service
- Comparison: Web Service and API
- HTTP and HTTPS
- Comparison: JSON and XML
- REST models utilizing Twitter and eBay
- Comparison: SOAP and REST
- Apps (Native, Web, and Hybrid)
- OAuth Example (Google Cloud)
- Authentication and Authorization
- OpenID Connect
- Authorization types in Postman including No Auth, Basic Auth, Digest Auth, Bearer Token, OAuth
- Call an API utilizing Python
- Create an API utilizing Amazon Web Services
- Calling APIs utilizing Programming Languages
A debt of gratitude is in order for perusing my presentation! This is about YOUR time and capitalizing on it! Best of luck to you and desire to see you in the course! Nate
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn about at least one or ALL of the following subjects: API, Web Service, JSON, XML, HTTP, REST, SOAP, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Postman, Python
Course content of API and Web Service:
Introduction of API and Web Service:
- What is an API?
- API Details
- API Details Example
- API Mashup
- What is a Web Service?
- API and Web Service Conclusion
- Introduction to HTTP
- HTTP Parts
- HTTP Start Line
- HTTP Headers
- HTTP Blank Line
- HTTP Body
- XML Introduction
- XML Exercise
- JSON Introduction
- JSON Exercise
- XML JSON Comparison
- SOAP REST Comparison
- SOAP Introduction
- SOAP Example
- SOAP Exercise
- REST Introduction
- REST Example (Call EBay API)
- REST Example (Create Twitter App)
- REST Exercise
- Authentication and Authorization
- Advanced Topic: OAuth Authorization Code Grant (Google Cloud)
- Advanced Topic: OpenID Connect
- Exercise: API Access Definitions
- Postman Installation
- Postman Simple Example
- No Authentication
- Basic Authentication
- Digest Authentication
- Bearer Token
- Postman Exercise
Now! Learn API and Web Service Introduction Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…