Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase Free Video Course Free Download
Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase Make a complete mobile social media app like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using Flutter and Firebase!
What you will learn
- How to build a complete social network with Flutter and Firebase!
Requirements of Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase:
- Basic familiarity with Flutter
- Experience with Firebase / Firestore is helpful, but not required
Description of Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase:
Would you like to fabricate a total informal community versatile application simply like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter? This is the course for you!
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
In this course, we will utilize the best in Flutter and Firebase to construct a total informal organization from zero to arrangement considered FlutterShare that you can deliver on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
WHAT DOES THE APP FEATURE?
- An Amazing Realtime Social Network App
- A Timeline simply like in Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- In Activity Feed for all User Interactions
- Live In-App User Notifications
- Media Sharing between Users
- Client Following/Unfollowing (with past/future presents added on course of events)
- Realtime Messaging, Liking and Unliking for Posts
- Profile Customization (for example Show Name, User Bio, and so on)
- Social Login with Google
- Utilizing Device Camera for Image Uploads
- Inscribing Posts with Description and Current Location (Geolocation)
- Finding other App Users with Full-Text Search
WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED?
- A Complete Masterclass on Firebase/Firestore with Flutter
- Transferring Media Files with Firebase Storage + Image Compression Techniques
- Google SignIn/Social Login with Flutter
- Message pop-ups with Firebase Messaging for Realtime User Updates
- Taking Pictures/Picking Images for Upload with Flutter
- Recognizing User Location with Geolocation for Flutter
- Manufacture and Deploy (many) Firebase Functions
- Complete CRUD Functionality in Realtime with Cloud Firestore
- All the Realtime Firestore Database Triggers (onCreate, onUpdate, onDelete)
- Sending to Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Working with Streams, Futures and Updating State
- Media Queries and Device Orientation for Responsive App Design
- Taking care of Async Data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async/Await Functions
- Activitys and Page Transitions
- SVG Images and Image Caching for Performance
- Structure Validation and Error Handling
- Custom Theme Creation and Fonts
- Huge loads of Practical, Straightforward and Repeatable App-Building Patterns
- What’s more, much more!
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Deep, Fine-Grained Learning – This course is jam-stuffed with data. I made the course that I generally needed to take and accordingly, I didn’t hold back on the subtleties. You will cover more subjects and material in more noteworthy profundity than any time in recent memory.
– 100% Real-World Practice – I will probably make you compose code however much as could be expected. Also, an extraordinary code–we’ll be working solely on handy errands that are instrumental in building your own stunning genuine world applications.
– No-Nonsense, Spot-On Explanations – Every exercise is direct. I separate what we’re making, how we’ll be doing it and what the end result will resemble, all on top of supportive and illustrative depictions to help your comprehension en route.
Who this course is for:
- Mobile and web developers looking to build impressive real-world, production-ready apps!
- Flutter developers looking for a challenge
Course content of Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase:
Introduction of Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase:
- Running our Project
- Firebase Setup / Overview
- Solutions to Common Problems
- Starting App CodePreview
- App Structure and Files
- Firebase Integration with Flutter
Building App Structure:
- Signin Splash PagePreview
- Creating Custom ThemePreview
- Completing Authentication Flow
- Navigation and PagesPreview09:16
- Building a Reusable Header Widget
- Adding Page Animations for Better UX
- Making Reusable Loading Widgets
Firestore with Flutter Crash Course:
- Intro to Firestore Database
- Fetching Collection and Document Data from Firestore
- Simple and Compound Queries in Firestore
- FutureBuilders and StreamBuilders for Fetching and Streaming Data
- Adding Complete CRUD Functionality to Firestore Documents
- Optimally Structuring our Firestore Database
User Authentication and Social Login:
- Save Auth Users in Users Collection
- Creating User Instance from DocumentSnapshot in Firestore0
- Validating Create Account Form
Searching for Users:
- Building Search No Content Screen
- Responsive App Design with MediaQuery
- Adding Search User Functionality
- Improving Search Result Appearance
- Upload Post Splash Screen and Image Picker
- Building Upload Form
- Uploading Media Files and Creating Posts
- Get User Location with Geolocation
Editing User Profile:
- Building Profile Header
- Building Edit Profile Page
- Updating User Data in Edit Profile Page
Structuring and Displaying Posts:
- Create Post Model
- Structuring Post Widget
- Displaying Posts and Post Count
- Performant Image Loading and Post Grid for Profile Page
- Toggle Profile Post Orientation
- Building No Content for Profile Page
Now! Build a Social Network With Flutter And Firebase Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…