Build Android & IOS Apps Complete Flutter & Dart Video Course, A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps, best free video course download now!
What you will learn in the course:
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn all the basics and advanced features which you find in no other course
Short Course Overview:
- Flutter Basics [QUIZ APP]
- Running Apps on Different Devices & Debugging Apps
- Widgets, Styling, Adding Logic – Building a Real App [PERSONAL EXPENSES APP]
- Responsive & Adaptive User Interfaces and Apps
- Widget & Flutter Internals – Deep Dive
- Navigation & Multiple Screens [MEALS APP]
- State Management [SHOP APP]
- Working with User Input & Forms [SHOP APP]
- Sending Http Requests [SHOP APP]
- Adding User Authentication [SHOP APP]
- Adding Animations [SHOP APP]
- Using Native Device Features (Camera, Maps, Location, ..) [GREAT PLACES APP]
- Running Native Swift, ObjectiveC, Java or Kotlin Code
- Publishing to the App Stores
- Roundup & Next Steps
- Summary of the Course Update
LEGACY Flutter & Dart Build Apps
- Diving Into the Basics & Understanding Widgets
- Debugging Flutter Apps
- Running the App on Different Devices
- Working with Lists & Conditionals
- Handling User Input
- Diving Deeper Into Widgets
- Working with Forms
- Improving the App
- Models & State Management
- Flutter & HTTP
- Adding Google Maps to our App
- Accessing the Device Camera
- Adding Animations to our Project
- Polishing & Bugfixing
- Running Platform Specific Code
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps! Now Flutter Here!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Complete free flutter and dart video course for free.
Who is the audience for the course:
Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language
Requirements for the course:
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
Build Android & IOS Apps Complete Flutter & Dart Video Course download now , clicking below, If you have a any question so! please comment now!
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us..