Complete Confidence On Camera Free Video Course Free Download
Confidence On Camera TJ Walker’s Incredibly Thorough and Comprehensive Media Training Course for Every Situation, Audience and Skill Level Bestseller
What you will learn :
- Look your best on video and TV
- Come across as comfortable, confident and relaxed on camera
- Shape media messages
- Speak in sound bites
Requirements For This Course :
- An interest in media training
- A desire to look good on camera, shape media messages, answer questions effectively and speak in sound bites
Description Of Confidence On Camera:
This Media Training course is almost multiple times longer than other driving media instructional classes here on Udemy. With 550 talks, almost 30 hours of substance, and five supplemental books, this course was intended to be your definitive media preparing asset.
Media preparing isn’t educated in schools however it is basic for any individual who has a message, item or administration to impart to the present reality.
Take on this media instructional class in the event that you need the accompanying:
- Look agreeable, sure and loose before any TV or camcorder.
- Shape incredible media messages.
- Answer journalists’ inquiries adequately.
- Talk in sound nibbles and get the specific statement you need in any story.
- Control your own web-based social networking video pictures and messages.
“I don’t keep anything down in this course. I am offering to you each and every exercise I have learned in the course of the most recent 30 years of leading face to face media preparing workshops with in excess of 10,000 individuals over the globe, including Presidents of nations, Prime pastors, Members of Congress and Parliaments, Nobel Peace Prize Winners, Miss Universes and expert competitors. I need you to have a definitive media preparing asset and reference manual for address the entirety of your issues for a considerable length of time to come. ” TJ Walker
It would be ideal if you note: this isn’t a seminar on the specialized creation side of making recordings (there are heaps of other course for that). This course is 100% centered around how to address the columnists, journalists, anchor person, and TV and camcorders.
“TJ Walker’s determined dedication to introduction has made him the #1 master for heads looking for direction on addressing general society and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the main media coach on the planet.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
“The world’s driving introduction and media preparing firm.” Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
“To get through the jumbled media condition, it’s critical to get your message out in a reasonable and brief manner. TJ realizes how to do it and gives you the tips to succeed.”
Who this course is for :
- Business executives
- Udemy instructors
- Video bloggers
- Political leaders
- Civic leaders
Course Content Of Confidence On Camera:
1. Introduction of Confidence On Camera:
2. You Will Master the Media:
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Assignment: Testing Your Media Communication Skill To Make Sure It Works
3. Look Comfortable, Confident and Released in Front of Every TV and Video Cemera:
- Sell the Message by Selling the Messenger
- Sit Like This to Look Your Best – Confidence on Camera
- Here Is Where to Look On Camera
- Move Like a Seasoned TV Pro
- Never Let the Seat Swallow You Up
- Dressing for TV and Video Success
- Your Turn to Be On Camera
4. Makeup is For Everyone:
- Makeup Tips Just for Women
- Makeup Tips Just For Men
- Preparing Your Own Makeup Routine
- Establishing Your Makeup System
5. You Can Create The Perfect Media Message:
- Accomplish Your Goals With The Right Message
- Anticipating the Reporters’ Questions
- Creating Messages The Media Will Find Irresistible
- Find the right Message for Your Audience
- Stress What Is Important to YOU
- You Have Solved the Problem
- Results Won’t Speak for Themselves, But You Can
- The Power Of Your Positive Messaging
- Brainstorming Your Message Points To Get the Best
- The Venn Diagram for Messaging Success
- Summary of Messaging Elements
- Your Turn to Brainstorm Your Messages
- Time to Test Your Messages Out Loud
6. Even the Toughest Questions Can Be Answered Easily:
- Never Stress Over the Questions Again
- Your Turn to Ask Questions
- Pick the Easiest Question for You
- Use a Cheat Sheet And Never Get Caught
- Never Call Yourself a Crook
- Never Lose a Media Debate By Not Debating
- Make ‘I Don’t Know’ Your Best Friend
- Always Be Moving Toward Your Message Points
- Brief and Bland Can Be Best
- Three IS the Magic Number
- The Ultimate Skill – Rewriting the Question
- You Don’t Have to Control the Interview – Just Control Your Own Mouth
- And One More Thing…to Avoid
- Summary of Answering Tactics
- Demonstrating Your Answering Abilities
7. Get the Extract Sound Bitea and Quotes You Want in Stories:
- The Most Important Part of Your Media Prep
- Bold, Action Words Will Get You Quoted
- How Do You Really Feel About This?
- For Example…
- Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!!
- Absolutes Are Absolutely Easy to Get Quoted
- Cliches Might Not Impress Your English Teacher, but…
- Laugh Your Way to Media Success
- What Else Is a Great Way to Get Quoted?
- Analogies Are Your Friends
- Learning Moment
- Pop Culture References are Irresistible to Reporters
- Summary of Top Ten Sound Bite Elements
- Sounds Bites Are a Means Not an End
- The Five Potential Outcomes of Every Media Interview
- The Perfect Media Mindset
- Test Your Sound Bites
- Your Turn to Create Sound Bites
- The Three Simplest Sound Bite Patterns Are…
- Total Sound Bite Failure
- Putting Your Sound Bites Together
- Summary of Course So Far
8. How to Rehearse and Practice Media Interviews:
- How to Rehearse and Practice Media Interviews Overview
- Finding the Time to Rehearse
- Video Is the Solution
- Practicing On Video Is Useless, Unless You Do…
- Fixate on the Positive
- Practice on Video
- Focus On Just One Thing
- Keep Refining
- Find a Practice Partner
- Hold Up the Mirror
9. Assessment Forms to Help You Grade Yourself and Others:
- Here Is the Form I use To Assess Clients’ media Skills
- Assessment form
- Eye Contact
- Face Movement
- Head Movement
- Body Movement
- Voice Volume
- Proper Breathing
- Variation in Tone
- Answer Questions
- In The Moment
- Verbal Tics
- Easy to Understand
- Easy Transitions
- Worthwhile Message
- Simple Messages
- Simple Words
- Sentence Structure Variation
- Biz Speak and Fillers
- Repeat Questions
- Promote Cause
- Most Important, Sound Bites on Message
10. Frequently Asked Media Training Questions:
- Overview to Frequently Asked Questions Section of This Course
- What Do I Do With My Hands?
- Do I Have a Face for TV or Radio?
- Do You Have to Stick to All 3 Messages In Every Answer?
- Is It OK to Walk Out During Media Interview?
- What If You Have an Itch During a TV Interview?
- What Do You Do If Your Earpiece Pops Out During an Interview?
- What If You Get Thirsty During a Media Interview?
- Should You Shake the TV Host’s Hand After the Interview?
- Why Do You Hate Teleprompters?
- Should You Mention the Reporter By Name During the Interview?
- Is It OK to Say ‘That’s a Good Question?’
- What Is the Difference Between People Who are Good at Interviews Versus Great?
- How Do You Stall a Reporter?
- What is the difference Between YouTube and Facebook Video?
- Should You Memorize Your Messages and Sound Bites?
- What If You Have to Do an Interview In Another Language?
- What Does Off the Record Mean?
- How Do You Plan an Ad Lib?
- What Can I Not Teach People?
- What does On Background Mean?
- What Does Not for Attribution Mean?
- What do You Do If You Were Misquoted?
- How Do You Decide Whether to Do a Media Interview?
- What Is the Wrong Thing to Focus On?
- How Can I Get to Be a TED Speaker?
- What Do You Do If a Reporter Makes a Factual Mistake?
- When Is It OK To Say NO Comment?
- How Do You Establish Ground Rules With Reporters?
- What Is the Difference Between Media Training and Public Speaking Training?
- Why Does Skype Video Look so Bad?
- What Is the Best Video Editing Software?
- How Did You Get To Be So Smooth and Professional On Camera?
- What Is My Favorite Medium?
- Who Is the Best Speaker of All Time?
- Can You Lie to The News Media?
- Can You ask Reporters to Read Back Your Quotes to You?
- Do You Have to Wait for Reporters to Call You?
- What is the Number One Mistake Most People Make Going Into Interviews?
- What Are Little Distractions People Make?
- Do You Get Nervous Before a Media Interview?
- What Are the Top Three Blunders People Make?
- What Is the Most Important Thing To Know About Lighting?
- What Is the Best Video Camera to Use for Media Training?
- How Can You Be More Concise During a Media Interview
- What Is Media Training?
- What Do You Do If You Are Nervous Before a TV Interview?
- Where Do You Look During a TV Interview?
- How do You Tell If Your Media Interview Was Effective?
- What Do You Do If You Forget What To Say?
- Should You Wear Glasses During an On-Camera Interview?
- Should You Take a Beta-Blocker, Drink Alcohol or Use Marijuana Before Interviews
- How Do You Think On Your Feet During an Interview?
- What Is the Best Way to Speak Into a Microphone?
- Should I Say I am Nervous?
- What Do You Do If You Hate Your Voice?
- How Do I Get the Questions From the Reporter In Advance?
- What Happens In a Live Media Training?
- Are You Born With Great Media Skills Or Are They Learned?
- How Do You Improve media Skills On a Regular Basis?
- What Is the Best Way to Dress for a TV Interview?
- What Do You Do If the Host Keeps Interrupting You?
- Should I Take Acting Classes?
- How do You Deal With a Biased Reporter?
11. Advanced Media Training Techniques:
- Overview Of Advanced Media Training Techniques Section
- The MIc Check Promo
- Be Super Easy To Get A Hold Of
- Eliminate Gatekeepers
- Treat Every Media Contact Like a VIP
- Look for In-Person Opportunities To Meet the Media
- Show Up Early
- Practice Your Craft Every Day
- Never Pass By a TV Camera
- Front-load Your Sound Bites
- Free-styling in Interviews
- Experiment Until You Find Your Best Medium
- Don’t Turn Down Media Requests
- Create and Communicate Daily
- Test How You Look On Different Formats
- Advanced Makeup Tip
- More Sound Bite Tips
- Don’t Call Media Training ‘Media Training’
- Salvaging a Bad Press Conference
- Use Video As Your Default Medium
- Know How to Make Your Own Video Quickly and Easily
- Develop a Thick Skin
- Operate In the Current Media Reality
- Write One or More Books
Now! Complete Confidence On Camera Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…