Django 2 & Python The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp Build three complete websites, learn back and front-end web development, and publish your site online with Digital Ocean
What you will learn :
- Build any website you want
- Create a Product Hunt clone
- Understand how using frameworks like Django will save you a ton of time in web development
- Create your own personal portfolio site to showcase your projects to potential employers
- Build fully functional websites for your startup or business
- Improve your web development and coding resume
- Publish your website online with DigitalOcean (a popular web hosting provider)
- Create beautifully styled websites using Bootstrap (a front-end framework that simplifies web design)
- Be able to connect Django to databases like SQLite and Postgres to help store and track data
- Understand Django basics like Function and Class Based Views, URL routing, Models, Gunicorn and much more!
Requirements For This Course :
- You will need a computer and an interest in learning Django!
- Some experience with coding in any language is a plus, but not required
Description Of Django 2 & Python The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp:
Have you at any point needed to make a Web application yet didn’t have the foggiest idea where to begin? Have you recently attempted to learn Django however got tired of fragmented YouTube recordings and inadequately composed instructional exercises? Or on the other hand would you say you are hoping to move your code from Django 1 to Django 2?
In my Django course, I will walk you through the Django web system from start to finish! I’m a self-educated software engineer so I recognize what it feels like to begin without any preparation. I care about your learning, however much more critically… I care about you!
What is Django?
Django is an open-source web system that is written in Python. It was made around twelve years prior, however in April 2019 Django 2.2 was delivered with an entirely different arrangement of highlights and abilities!
Django is a stunning system for web engineers since it gives the framework required to database-driven sites that have client verification, content organization, contact structures, record transfers, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Rather than making these highlights without any preparation, you can utilize the Django structure and use these parts that are as of now manufactured, and center your time around building up your web application.
In case you will be working with Python, particularly for web applications or website composition, you will need to gain proficiency with the Django structure. It will spare you a huge amount of time!
Substance and Overview
I accept we learn best by doing. Along these lines, all through this course you will be given coding tests and difficulties with the goal for you to test what you simply realized. This configuration will permit you to really learn Django and not simply track with like a robot 😉
We will utilize Python in this course, so in the event that you have never utilized Python, we will begin with a python boost to raise you to an acceptable level (no other python experience required).
We will at that point plunge into making three complete sites:
1 – Word-Counting Website: A basic site to check the most oftentimes utilized words in a bit of text. You will figure out how to:
- Introduce Django
- Make another venture
- Work with Django’s URL steering
- Submit and handle HTML structure information
2 – Personal Portfolio: Create your own portfolio to show to potential bosses flaunting your resume, past tasks, and a completely utilitarian blog. You will figure out how to:
- Add applications to your undertaking
- Work with databases including SQLite and Postgres
- Access the administrator board
- Make super clients
- Make virtual situations
- Make a responsive site with Bootstrap 4
- Work with static and media documents
3 – Product Hunt Clone: Make a rearranged adaptation of the amazing site to share new tech items. You will figure out how to:
- Work with the validation framework (join, login, logout)
- Reuse formats
- Make model connections
- Include symbols by means of Iconic
I will likewise walk you through Git, which is a marvelous device for engineers that permits you to make numerous renditions of your code. I will clarify why this is valuable and assist you with understanding why you should utilize it.
Furthermore, I will tell you the best way to take the tasks that you made in this course and distribute them live on the web through a Virtual Private Server. Like I stated, I will take you from the earliest starting point as far as possible!
Course material is consistently revived to incorporate the entirety of the freshest updates and data, and since you’re allowed lifetime access after enlisting, you can depend on this course to keep your Django aptitudes on the front line. Also, I have made this course downloadable, so you can work through the class disconnected, making it as helpful as feasible for you! Most teachers won’t permit this, yet I need you to have the option to appreciate this course in whichever way is best for you 🙂
Try not to burn through your time scouring the web and attempting to bits together how to learn Django all alone. Put resources into yourself, and permit me to show you Django while having a fabulous time.
Who this course is for :
- Anyone looking for a great beginner’s guide to Django
- Python developers that want to learn web development with Django
Course Content Of Django 2 & Python The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp:
1. Introduction of Django 2 & Python The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp:
2. Paython Refresher:
- Install Python
- Variables, Strings, Ints, and Print
- Your Turn! Challenge – Variables, Strings, Ints and Print Exercise
- If Statements and Comments
- Your Turn! Challenge – If Statements and Comments Exercise
- Your Turn! Challenge – Functions Exercise
- Your Turn! Challenge – Lists Exercise
- Your Turn! Challenge – Loops Exercise
- Your Turn! Challenge – Dictionaries Exercise
- Your Turn! Challenge – Classes Exercise
3. Site #1- Word Counter:
- Django Cheat Sheet
- Installing Django
- Running the Django Server
- Project Tour
- Counting the words
- Source Code
5. Site #2- Your Personal Portfollo:
- For Windows Users Only
- psycopg2 fix
- Test Your Skills – Blog Model
- Home Page
- Show Jobs
- All Blogs
- Blog Detail
- Static Files
- Source Code
- Digital Ocean
- Postgres and Virtualenv
- Git Push and Pull
7. Site #3- Product Hunt Clone:
- Extending Templates
- Base Styling
- Sign Up
- Login and Logout
- Products Model
- Creating Products
- Product Details
- Home Page
- Source Code
- Only Voting Once
8. What’s New in Django 27:
- What’s New
- Source Code
- Migrating a Project
Now! Learn Django 2 & Python The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp Free Video Course 2020 by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…