Learn Docker with Hands On Coding Exercises. For beginners in DevOpsBestseller
What you will learn:
- Beginner level introduction to Docker
- Basic Docker Commands with Hands-On Exercises
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles with Hands-On Exercises
- Understand what Docker Compose is
- Build Application stack using Docker Compose Files with Hands-On Exercises
Requirements of Docker with Hands:
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System to setup Docker to follow along
Description of Docker with Hands:
Docker is an open stage for engineers and sysadmins to assemble, boat, and run circulated applications, regardless of whether on PCs, server farm VMs, or the cloud.
This course acquaints Docker with an Absolute Beginner utilizing truly straightforward and straightforward talks. Talks are trailed by demos telling the best way to arrangement and begin with Docker. The coding practices that go with this course will help you practice Docker orders and building up your own pictures utilizing Dockerfiles and practice Docker Compose. You will be creating Docker records for various use cases directly in your program. This way you don’t actually have to have your own current circumstance arrangement to get a few hands on training. The coding activities will approve your orders and Dockerfiles and guarantee you have thought of them accurately.
Lastly we have tasks to put your abilities to test. You will be given a test to address utilizing the abilities you acquired during this course. This is an extraordinary method to acquire a genuine venture insight and work with different understudies locally to build up a Dockerfile and get criticism for your work. The task will push you to explore and build up your own Docker pictures.
This course is intended for amateurs in DevOps
Docker and the Docker logo are reserve or enlisted brand names of Docker, Inc. in the United States or potentially different nations. Docker, Inc. what’s more, different gatherings may likewise have brand name rights in different terms utilized thus. This course isn’t ensured, certify, associated with, nor embraced by Docker, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
Course content of Docker with Hands:
Introduction Of Docker with Hands:
- Docker Overview
- Getting started with Docker
- A note on installing Docker
- Demo – Setup and Install Docker
- Student Preferences
- Basic Docker Commands
- Demo – Docker Commands
- Download Course Deck
- Demo – Docker Labs
- Labs – Basic Docker Commands
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Docker Run
- Demo – Advanced Docker Run Features
- Labs – Docker Run
- Your Reviews are Important!
- Connect with me!
- Docker Images
- Demo – Creating a new Docker Image
- Labs – Docker Images
- Environment Variables
- Labs – Environment Variables
- Command vs Entrypoint
- Labs – Command vs Entrypoint
- Docker Compose
- Pre-Requisite – YAML
- Demo – Example Voting Application
- Demo – Example Voting Application with Docker Compose
- Demo – Docker Compose
- Stay Updated!
- Labs: Docker Compose
- Docker Registry
Docker Engine, Storage and Networking:
- Docker Engine
- Docker PID – Demo
- Docker Storage
- Docker Storage – Demo
- Labs – Docker Storage
- Docker Networking
- Labs – Docker Networking
Docker on Mac & Windows:
- Docker on Windows
- Demo – Docker on Windows
- Docker on MAC
Container Orchestration – Docker Swarm & Kubernetes:
- Container Orchestration
- Docker Swarm
- Kubernetes Introduction
- Docker Compose – 21 question
- Course Completion Certificate
- Bonus Lecture – KodeKloud Engineer
Now! Learn Docker with Hands On Coding Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…