Learn to create incredible, immersive 360 video content like a pro!
What you will learn:
- Film 360 video with GoPro cameras and stitch the footage in Autopano Video Pro
- This course requires students to have enough GoPro cameras and a rig to hold the cameras.
- Stitching Software is required for this course: I am using AVP and reccommend it, but VideoStitch will also work
- Students will also need editing software like Adobe Premiere and stitching software like Autopano Video Pro or Videostitch
- A basic understanding of video production and filming will help tremendously
- You should also have the APG (AutoPano Giga) Software installed to finesse your stitches, but this is not required.
Filming professional 360 video can be intimidating without the right workflow in place. This video course walks the aspiring VR filmmaker through all the steps necessary to take a sphere of GoPro cameras and transform the footage into professional 360 video content that can be published to YouTube, GearVR, VRideo and other 360 platforms.
With 20 video lessons, this course will explain how to set up and prepare your equipment for a 360 VR shoot, best practices for achieving quality results, and the post-production process of stitching and editing 360 videos.
Basic troubleshooting and stitching techniques for Autopano Video Pro are covered in the post-production lessons as well as some tips for color correcting footage. We’ll go on a sample demo shoot together and stitch that footage in the lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Filmmakers who have GoPro cameras and are looking to produce 360 VR Video Content. This course is specific to GoPro cameras and 360 Video, not for standard video production.
Now! you can download learn Become a WordPress Developer Unlocking Power With Code for free by clicking below, If you have a any question so! please comment now!
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us.