Excel 2021 Quick tips to up your productivity in Excel: Master functions, format your spreadsheets, & analyze data with ease
What you will learn
- Become more productive with Microsoft Excel
- Master calculations in excel with a master rule for all functions
- Simplify formatting to quickly create professionally formatted spreadsheets
- Discover useful tools like autofill, sparklines, and goal seek
- Use charts, pivot tables, and other tools to manage lists and analyze data
Requirements of Excel 2021:
- A basic understanding of how to use Excel, and access to a 2007 or later version of the program.
Description of Excel 2021:
Excel 2021 Have you at any point expected to eliminate copy records in a rundown that is many columns long, and gone cross-looked at attempting to discover every one of them all alone? Or on the other hand possibly you’ve expected to get only the primary name from a rundown of complete names and squandered hours physically duplicating them. I’m here to advise you there’s a superior path for these thus a lot a greater amount of your genuine battles in Excel.
Welcome to Smart Tips: Excel! In this course I’ll give short talks to assist you with experimenting – quick, so you can promptly apply it to your work or life. The recordings in this course are independent. That implies you don’t need to watch in a specific request. In case you’re looking for a particular expertise or subject that is significant for you, investigate the accessible tips to discover the information you need when you need it.
My name is Alex Mozes, and I’m Director of Business Operations at Udemy. Prior to joining Udemy, I was a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, and invested my energy showing individuals around Silicon Valley the insider facts of Excel. In this course, I share a portion of my best tips to assist you with getting beneficial and effective with your accounting pages. I’ll train you things like how to compute dates, the expert principle for all Excel capacities, and how to show the autofill device basic examples you use in your business. We’ll cover tips in counts, arranging, Excel apparatuses, setting up bookkeeping pages, overseeing records, information investigation and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
These tips are intended to help you increment your efficiency and become an Excel genius. Also, if there’s a tedious action in Excel you battle with, let me know in the Q&A area.
Who this course is for:
- Designed for beginner to intermediate Excel users who want to become more productive and efficient in Excel.
- Advanced Excel users may be familiar with some of the tips in this course.
Course content of Excel 2021:
Calculation of Excel 2021:
- Calculate Dates: How many DAYS old are you?
- The master rule for all functions
- Text functions: Left, Mid, and Right
- More Text Functions
- Concatenate: Put multiple values into the same cell
- Break up your text strings with Text to Columns
- What are the Dollar signs in formulas? Absolute vs. Relative References
- Advanced functions made easy: Nesting functions
- Track the variables and consequences of your formulas with arrows
- Find the error in your complex formula by watching each step
- Expose the guts of a spreadsheet and show formulas in cells
- Name your ranges and simplify your formulas
- Linking data from one place to another
- Customize your date format
- Insert Rows and Columns Properly
- Autofit columns, wrap and shrink text to see your data better
- Understand trends at a glance with Conditional Formatting
- Save a custom style for common formats
- The risks and rewards of the Merge Cells tool
- Fun with borders
- Quickly copy formatting to one or multiple cells
- Secrets of the Autofill tool
- MORE Secrets of the Autofill tool: Creating custom lists
- Rotate your data with Transpose
- Goal Seek: Let Excel find the optimal value
- Format Shortcuts to make short work of your spreadsheet
- Scenario manager: Save your “what if” values
- Data validation: Add dropdown menus and error messages to a cell
- Solver: The Ultimate Add-on for complex questions
- How Big is Excel? Journey to the edge!
- Add, multiply or divide a set of data without a formula
- Sparklines: Quick reference trendlines for your data
- Add a slider to control numbers on your spreadsheet
- Save your filters and view settings with custom views
- Consolidate multiple tables into one
- Why and how to format a list as a table
- Quickly add automatic subtotals
- Remove duplicates with ease
- What is an Advanced Filter?
Setting Up a Spreadsheet:
- Lock your headers when reading large data sets with Freeze Panes
- Protect your data from meddling
- Scroll in multiple directions at once
- Secrets to printing data from a spreadsheet
- 6 Minutes to Master Pivot Tables
- Change how a pivot table calculates data
- A fun way to filter: The Drill To feature in Pivot Tables
- 7 minutes to creating Excel charts
- Showing data at different scales on the same chart
- Fun with Pie Charts
- Pivot Charts – The ultimate in dynamic data analysis
- Use the Slicer tools for convenient Pivot Tables
- Create a dashboard: add multiple Pivot Tables to the same sheet
- Make a custom, fancy chart in one click
Now! Learn Smart Tips Excel 2021 Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…