Getting Started with Angular 2+ Free Course Free Download
Getting Started with Angular 2+ Free Course. Learn how to build your first Angular 2+ app!
- You will learn the basics of how to build a simple but real-world application with Angular.
- You will learn how to use some of the most common features of Angular, including components, directives, forms, HTTP, and more!
- You will learn about the structure of an Angular applications and how components fit together with one another.
- You will learn how to use injectable services and how to make XHR requests from them using Angular’s Http module.
Want to learn how to build apps with Angular 2? Let’s build one together!
Angular is arguably the most popular framework in the world for building single page applications. You may have heard that Angular version 2 is completely different from the original AngularJS, and this is indeed the case. While this can cause frustration for developers who are upgrading their apps, it is ultimately for the best because Angular 2 is so much nicer to work with!
In this course we’ll get down to basics with Angular 2. We’ll get a really good sense of how to use it by building out ng2-cribs, a real estate listing application that allows users to view listings, search and filter them, and add new ones in.
By the end of this course you’ll have a great idea of how to build an Angular 2+ app and you’ll have a great knowledge base from which you can go deeper.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is completely new to building single page apps
- Anyone who wants to upgrade from AngularJS to Angular2+
- Anyone who has started building an app with Angular 2+ but needs more guidance
- History of Angular / Meet the Author
- What We’ll Build
Angular 2+ Principles
- Just Enough TypeScript
- Using the Angular CLI
- The Anatomy of an Angular 2+ App
Building Out the App
- Repeating Over Data with ngFor
- Improving the Display with Bootstrap
- Reusable Components
- Implementing an Interface
- Switching to Http
- Setting Up the Form Template
- Communicating Between Components
- Adding a Pipe
- Bonus Lecture: Further Learning at Angularcasts.io
Now! Download this course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…