How To Do Growth Hacking With Digital Marketing Free Video Course Download
How To Do Growth Hacking and to be a growth hacker this course is used by teams at PayPal®, IBM®, Citibank & many other successful organizations
What you will learn:
- Integrate the data-driven and adaptive culture of Growth Hacking to improve digital marketing results.
- Track, analyze, and leverage traffic and product usage data using Google Analytics.
- Design customer action funnels and calculate per-user LTV / CAC.
- Tell better stories and write marketing content to improve conversion rates.
- Grow social media audiences using bots and organic techniques.
- Segment email lists and automate email marketing communications.
Requirements for this course:
- Students need to have solid online navigation skills and an understanding of what these concepts are (e.g. SEO,social media, email marketing, online advertising). They don’t need to be experts in these areas, but the coursdoes not include “101” type introductory lectures on these web technologies.
Become an ensured development programmer! Join a system of in excess of 35,000 graduated class and groups from top firms, as PayPal®,IBM®, Accenture®, and others on the planet’s top rated development hacking course!
Develop your computerized advertising results quicker through the intensity of development hacking! In this industry-driving course,you will find the uncommon advantages of advanced measurements, including lean examination, web traffic, computerized changepipes, and LTV and CAC estimations. You will likewise access front line information about inbound advertising, email showcasing,Search engine optimization, paid obtaining, advertising, viral showcasing, and considerably more!
You would now be able to win your Eazl Growth Hacker authentication by finishing 100% of this course. Eazl will tweak, host, and issue your authentication so you can dazzle customers and businesses with your insight and responsibility to building development hacking abilities!
- Presenting… The Digital Marketing Toolkit for the Connected Economy
- Development Hacking – The Secret Key to Digital Marketing Mastery
- Build up a User-Centric Approach to Digital Marketing
- Development hack with Google
- Work with Awesome Practitioners
- Spic and span Assignments
- Different New Expert Interviews
- Robotized Learning with Dynamic Creative
Need to have colossal achievement in present day computerized promoting? With this noteworthy course readily available, you can sharpen the truly necessary abilities to draw in and hold clients through any online channel. By utilizing the benefits of development hacking, you can:
- Contend straight on with even the greatest firms in Silicon Valley
- Manufacture your business with insider facts obscure to most business visionaries
- Fit the bill for progressively lofty and more lucrative computerized promoting employments
- Improve your results with content promoting, online life, and SEO
- Find the genuine capability of email promoting, viral showcasing and advertising
- Lead computerized promoting groups to huge increments in transformation rates
- Increase your outcomes with development hacking applied over various channels
The interest for computerized advertising specialists is expanding each day, and one of the key variables of accomplishment is staying aware of the most recent patterns. This development hacking course places you in the driver’s seat with the most significant, best data accessible.
Furthermore, no exhausting force point slides, ever! This leader course was created in organization with driving instructional originators. The course is outstandingly very much made, permitting you to learn development hacking ideas and apply them right away. You’ll likewise appreciate the flawlessly vivified learning modules, created by Eazl’s own activity group.
Who this course is for:
- The course is ideal for people looking to grow an existing organization’s user or customer base, develop the skills necessary to launch a career in digital marketing, or seeking to add a digital component to their existing marketing skillset.
Course content of How To Do Growth Hacking:
1. Let’s Put You On the Rocketship! Welcome to Growth Hacking 7 New for 2020
- Watch the Trailer for Eazl’s 2020 Growth Hacker Certification Course (Version 7)
- [Beginner] What is Growth Hacking?
- Hello! Welcome to Growth Hacking 2020 (Version 7)!
- [Intermediate] How to Launch and Manage a Growth Team
- Access All Eazl 2020 Growth Hacking Templates, Guides, and Special Resources
- New! Accelerated Learning Pathways Now Available
2. How to Get Insights from Google Analytics & Apply them to Marketing Funnels
- Let Google Analytics Release Your Inner Detective
- [Beginner] How to Measure Traffic Volume and Visitor Interest
- [Beginner] How to Measure Engagement and Actions Taken
- [Intermediate] Source/Medium and Good Traffic (Essential Skill)
- Let’s Install Google Analytics, Facebook, & Hotjar Pixels w/ Google Tag Manager
- [Expert Interview] Reva Minkoff on Using Analytics at Different Stages of Growth
- Pirate Metrics! Let’s Expand Your View of Funnels
- [Intermediate] An Introduction to Digital Funnels and Conversion Points
- Practicum 1: Learn How to Use the Core Functionalities of Google Analytics
- Show Off Some of Your New Skills: Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Focus
3. Accelerate Growth by Developing Personas & Focusing on Specific User Segments
- What if Your Focus was So Clear You Found Growth Hacks in Your Dreams?
- [Beginner] The Fundamentals of Segmentation for Growth Hackers
- [Expert Interview] Thomas Paris from MAD Kings on Segments and Acquisition
- [Beginner] SideBYSide: How to Use Facebook Audience Insights (Research vs. Ads)
- [Intermediate] How to Build Personas and Needs Maps through Customer Interviews
- [Expert Interview] Alen Faljic from IDEO on Soft Data and Design Thinking
- What are the Building Blocks of a Growth Hacking Campaign?
- [Beginner] Three Growth Marketing Concepts We’ll Use Throughout the Course
- [Intermediate] Do You Have a Must-have Product or Service?
- Practicum 2: Using GA User Segments & Tracking + Facebook Audience Insights
- Create a New Buying Feature in the Google Merch Store for the Richard Persona
4. Use Data to Learn Strategies and Run Your Growth Team
- You Don’t Need to Know Everything when You Have Data
- [Analyze Data] The Fundamentals of Lean Analytics (Beginner)
- [Focus on the Inputs] Find and Measure Your Leading Variables (Intermediate)
- SideBYSide: How to Build & Share Dynamic Analytics Reports w/ Google Data Studio
- [Prioritize Growth Ideas] How to Use the ICE System in Growth Hacking (Beginner)
- [Expert Interview] Tips on Starting a Growth Team w/ Pedro (GrowthHackers.com)
- [Work as a Team] 5 Hats: The Five Skills Needed to Hack Growth (Intermediate)
- Practicum 3: How to Brainstorm and Rank Growth Hacking Experiment Ideas
- Rank Jure’s Waitlist Experiment Idea Using the ICE Framework
5. Find Language/Market Fit: From Copywriting to Dynamic Creative
- How to Test Your Way to Language/Market Fit
- [Beginner] Write Better Copy for Your Emails, Blogs, Websites, etc.
- [Intermediate] Hacking Acquisition: The 8 Seconds Rule and Channel Testing
- [Intermediate] Try These Methods to Increase Email List Signups
- [Expert Interview] Stella Korošec on Finding Fit w/ Brand, Audience, and Channel
- [Advanced] What is Dynamic Creative and How Can You Use It?
- Practicum 4: Let’s Launch and Debrief a Dynamic Creative Ad Test
- Use Google Merch Store Data to Find Language/Market Fit Ideas
6. User Experience: How to Increase Conversions by Leveraging Tech & Psychology
- What’s the Language Spoken by 65% of the Global Population?
- [Beginner] The Fundamentals of User Experience (UX)
- [Beginner] How to Design a Killer Landing Page
- [Beginner] SideBYSide: How to Use Hotjar to Record and Review User Behavior
- [Expert Interview] Brian Taylor from Amazon on UX and When to Use A/B Testing
- [Intermediate] Try these Five Methods to Increase Conversions
- Practicum 5: UX & Conversion Elements in Digital Purchasing Environments
- Use Hotjar Recordings to Generate Landing Page Optimization Ideas
7. Learn How to Drive, Direct, and Tag Digital Traffic
- Imagine Yourself Managing Your Own Digital Airport
- [Beginner] The Structure, Channels, and Metrics of Online Advertising
- [Beginner] The Fundamentals of Setting Up Search (or “CPC”) Ads
- [Beginner] Audiences and the Basics of Social Media Advertising vs. PPC
- What’s the Most Important Part of Your Funnel?
- [Beginner] Send More Effective Marketing Emails
- SideBYSide: How to Use Email Marketing in Today’s Marketplace
- [Intermediate] Three Advanced Email Marketing Implementations
- [Expert Interview] Katie from Rebrandly Teaches the Basics of Link Management
- [Advanced] Use UTM Tracking to Compare Channels and Content
- [Advanced] SideBYSide: Append UTM Codes to a Link
- [Expert Interview] Facebook Ads Strategy in 2020 with Jure Knehtl (€60m+ Sold)
- Practicum 6: 20 Minutes inside the Facebook for Business Platform with Jure
8. Strategies for Optimizing for Personas & Users that Generate the Most Revenue
- Could Lifetime Customer Value Be the Most Important Marketing Metric?
- [Intermediate] How to Estimate Lifetime Customer Value and Acquisition Cost
- [Advanced] Place a Value at Each Point of Conversion in Your Funnel
- [Intermediate] SideBYSide: Estimate LTV and CAC of Different Personas (See Link)
- [Expert Interview] Gabe Villimizar on B2B Sales Using LinkedIn & Social Media
- As We Shift Focus on Revenue, Let’s Move Our Focus Down the Funnel
- [Beginner] Five Must-know Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Practices
- [Intermediate] The Five-Point SEO Checklist for Content Marketing
- Practicum 7: Content Marketing Hacks with Matthew Guay (formerly @ Zapier)
- Create Your First Custom Report and Pilot an SEO Strategy
9. Turn Sparks into Flames: How to Use Data to Double Down on What Works
- How to Mix Social Media and Public Relations to Expand Your Audience
- [Intermediate] Use the RIFE Method to Research Content Ideas
- [Intermediate] SideBYSide: Mine Your Content Analytics
- [Intermediate] What Factors Increase the “Viral Effect” of Content?
- [Intermediate] …but What Really Makes a Piece of Content “Go Viral?”
- [Expert Interview] Joy Schoffler from Leverage PR on Working the Media
- [Intermediate] SideBYSide: Find and Mass Mail Journalists and VIPs
- Practicum 8: How to Use Conversion Data to Find Growth Opportunities
- How Would You Expand the Google Merch Store Beyond the US
10.Growth Hacking Retention: Acquisition is Expensive. Retention is Not
- Where the Fun and Money Is (or Mr. Steve’s 100th Birthday Party)
- [Intermediate] The Fundamentals of Remarketing Based on User Behavior
- [Intermediate] SideBYSide: Build Audiences Who Engaged on Facebook or Instagram
- [Expert Interview] Simon Belak on Segmenting and Lifetime Customer Value
- [Advanced] SideBYSide: Let’s Target of Cart Abandoners and Engaged Traffic on FB
- [Intermediate] How to Define and Growth Hack Your Retention Cohorts
- Practicum 9: Using Online Communities and Customer Journey Mapping for Retention
- Look Into the Customer Journey of Your Instagram Fans
Now! How To Do Growth Hacking With Digital Marketing Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…