- First of all it generates the HTML content
- It can be runned easily in browser and does not need external software
- Handle data and client calculation
- It is very fast and reliable
- Supports html and CSS to make its performance much better.
- It help to detect users browser and operating system very quickly
- It is terminated with the semicolon
- As it was made inspired from java and other programming language it consists of all concepts related to a lot of languages into a single one
- Statement Looping
- Generating HTML content
- New array funtions
- Smart Watch Applications
- Web Development
- Web Applications
- Web Servers
- Flying Robots
- Mobile Applications
- Server Applications
Additionally, more builders are turning to Node.Js to build cloud-based apps, a completely a great deal in-demand marketplace.
- Start with the basics.
- Download a code editor or use one online.
- Use a good online course.
- Don’t be afraid to practice.
- Connect with a mentor.
- Make sure that you take plenty of notes.
- Understand every line of your code.
- Always have a reference guide handy.
- Make use of different types of resources.
- Server Load
- Rich Interfaces
- Less Overhead
- Browser Support.
- Rendering Stopped.
- Single Inheritance.
- Client-Side Security.
- Lack of Debugging Facility.
- Sluggish Bitwise Function.