Java 7 & Java 8 Lambda Expressions,Streams, JODA Date time, Default & Static methods, Optional, Method References, Functional programing
What you will learn in this course:
- All the new features from Java 7 version
- All the new features from Java 8 version
- Lambda (λ) expressions, Functional interfaces, Default & Static methods in Interfaces
- Streams API, Joda Date & Time API, method references, constructor references etc.
- Try-with-resources statement, catching multiple exceptions, enhancements to files & directories, string in switch statement etc.
Requirements for this course:
- Basics of Java is must
- At least Java 1.6
Description for this course:
Java 7 and 8 new highlights, improvements Zero to Master’ course will help in seeing every one of the new highlights from Java 7 and 8 deliveries. In this course we will talk about every one of the new highlights exhaustively both in principle and coding. Unique consideration and clarification given to every one of the significant highlights like Lambda Expressions, Streams, JODA Date time, Default and Static strategies, Optional, Method References, Functional Interfaces, Try-With-Resources articulation in this course.
During the course conversation, each element will be covered first with hypothesis clarification followed by an itemized code walk through and execution. You have an adaptability to avoid any element that you definitely know since the course is coordinated in such a manner where skirting a realized component won’t affect different areas.
All the material talked about in the course will be given to every one of the selected understudies alongside a GitHub vault subtleties where the whole code examined in the course is kept up with. Each segment is trailed by a test to test your comprehension at ordinary stretches.
The following are the highlights that we will examine in this course.
Java 7 new features
- THE TRY-WITH-RESOURCES STATEMENT
- SUPPRESSED EXCEPTIONS
- CATCHING MULTIPLE EXCEPTIONS
- RETHROWING EXCEPTIONS WITH TYPE CHECKING
- EASIER EXCEPTION HANDLING FOR REFLECTIONS
- OBJECTS CLASS & NULL CHECKS
- CLOSE METHOD INSIDE URLCLASSLOADER
- ENHANCEMENTS TO FILES & DIRECTORIES
- BINARY LITERALS
- STRING IN SWITCH STATEMENT
- TYPE INFERENCE/DIAMOND OPERATOR
- USING UNDERSCORE IN NUMERIC LITERALS
- JDBC IMPROVEMENTS
Java 8 new features
- DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES
- STATIC METHODS IN INTERFACES
- OPTIONAL TO DEAL WITH NULLS
- LAMBDA (Λ) EXPRESSION
- FUNCTIONAL INTERFACE
- METHOD REFERENCES
- CONSTRUCTOR REFERENCES
- STREAMS API
- NEW DATE AND TIME API(JODA)
- MAP ENHANCEMENTS
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who already know Java and interested in the new features of Java 7 & Java 8
- Developers who already working on Java and interested in adapting the new features of Java 7 & Java 8
- Java Architects
- Java 7 new features (Default,static methods in Interfaces & Optional class)
- lambda Expressions in Java 8
- Functional Interfaces in Java 8
- Method & Constructors Refrences in Java 8
- Streams API in Java 8
- Joda Date & Time API in Java 8
- Other miscellaneous features in Java 8
- Summary of Java 8 new features & Closure of the course
Now! !Learn Java 7 & Java 8 new features with Lambdas & Streams Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…