Table of Contents
What you’ll learn
- Acquire a valuable skill essential for any developer.
- Create responsive and visually appealing projects.
- Build a Strong Foundation in Web Development:
- Develop skills for a confident career as a web developer or freelancer.
- Dive into Web Development with In-Depth Tutorials:
- Explore the world of web development through practical coding.
- Hands-On Experience Building 20 Real-World Web Applications:
- Apply learning through the creation of diverse web projects.
- Confidence for Web Development Careers or Freelancing:
- Equip yourself to pursue a career or freelancing opportunities in web development.
- Download the Required Software’s.
- How to follow and download the source codes.
2. Stopwatch Timer Application
- 1 Stopwatch Timer Application Preview
- 2 Stopwatch Timer Application HTML
- 3 Stopwatch Timer Application CSS
- 4 Stopwatch Timer Application JS
3. Vowel Counter Application
- 1 Vowel Counter Application Preview
- 2 Vowel Counter Application HTML
- 3 Vowel Counter Application CSS
- 4 Vowel Counter Application JS
4. Poll System Application
- 1 Poll System Application Preview
- 2 Poll System Application HTML
- 3 Poll System Application CSS
- 4 Poll System Application JS
5. Random Password Application
- 1 Random Password Application Preview
- 2 Random Password Application HTML
- 3 Random Password Application CSS
- 4 Random Password Application JS
6. Cash Calculator Application
- 1 Cash Calculator Application Preview
- 2 Cash Calculator Application HTML
- 3 Cash Calculator Application CSS
- 4 Cash Calculator Application JS-Part-1
- 5 Cash Calculator Application JS-Part-2
7. Random HEX Color Generator Application
- 1 Preview of Random HEX Color Card Generator
- 2 HTML of Random HEX Color Card Generator
- 3 CSS of Random HEX Color Card Generator
- 4 JS of Random HEX Color Card Generator
8. Note Taking Application
- 1 Notes Taking Application Preview
- 2 Notes Taking Application HTML
- 3 Notes Taking Application CSS
- 4 Notes Taking Application JS
9. Dictionary Application
- 1 Preview of Dictionary_Application
- 2 HTML of Dictionary Application
- 3 CSS of Dictionary Application
- 4 JS of Dictionary Application
10. Text Animation Project
- 1 Preview of the Text Animation
- 2 HTML of the Text Animation
- 3 CSS of the Text Animation
- 4 JS of the Text Animation
11. Mouse Wheel Zoom-in-Out Application
- 1 Mouse Wheel Zoom In and Out Project
- 2 HTML Mouse Wheel Zoom In and Out Project
- 3 CSS Mouse Wheel Zoom In and Out Project
- 4 JS Mouse Wheel Zoom In and Out Project
12. Paragraph Generator Project
- 1 Preview of Paragraph Generator
- 2 Paragraph Generator HTML Part
- 3 Paragraph Generator CSS Part
- 4 Paragraph Generator JS Part
13. Loan Calculator Application
- 1 Loan Calculator Preview
- 2 Loan Calculator HTML
- 3 Loan Calculator CSS
- 4 Loan Calculator JS
14. Tip Calculator Application
- 1 Tip Calculator Preview
- 2 Tip Calculator HTML
- 3 Tip Calculator CSS
- 4 Tip Calculator JS
15. Digital Clock Project
- 1 Digital Clock HTML
- 2 Digital Clock CSS
- 3 Digital Clock JS
16. Expense Tracker Application
- 1 Expense Tracker Application HTML Part
- 2 Expense Tracker Application CSS Part
- 3 Expense Tracker Application JS Pan
17. Fixed Deposit Calculator Application
- FD Calculator Preview, HTML, CSS and JS Part
18. Simple To-Do List Project
- Simple Todo List App HTML
- Simple Todo List App CSS
- Simple Todo List App JS
19. BMI Calculator Application
- 1 BMI Calculator Preview
- 2 BMI Calculator HTML
- 3 BMI Calculator CSS
- 4 BMI Calculator JS
20. Date and Time Widget
- 1 Date and Time Widget Preview
- 2 Date and Time Widget HTML
- 3 Date and Time Widget CSS
- 4 Date and Time Widget JS
21. Advanced Age Calculator Application
- 1 Preview of Age Calculator Application
- 2 Age Calculator Application HTML Part
- 3 Age Calculator Application CSS Part
- 4 Age Calculator Application JS Part
- Access to a computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection.
- A text editor for writing and editing code (e.g., Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text).
- No prior experience is required, making this course suitable for beginners.
- Willingness to commit time and effort to practice and complete course projects.
- A desire to enhance your coding skills and build a strong foundation in web development.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Web Developers:
- Career Changers into Web Development:
- Transition smoothly with comprehensive training.Junior Developers:
- Programmers Expanding into Web Development:
- Broaden knowledge in web development.
- Individuals for Portfolio Enrichment:
- Enhance resumes with diverse web projects.
Who ought to enrol in this course?
With more than 30 hours of video content, the course lets users go at their own speed.
File Info: Last Update: 12/2023 File Download Method: Fast Direct Server File Size: 5GB (apporx)
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free