Table of Contents
What you will learn:
- Grasp how NodeJS works under the hood
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it really works
- Use npm and manage node packages
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node
- Understand how the MEAN stack works
- Be the coder that explains NodeJS to everyone else because you understand it better
than anyone else
- Basic HTML knowledge
- A text editor
NodeJS is a quickly developing web worker innovation, and Node designers are among the most generously compensated in the business. Realizing NodeJS well will find you a line of work or improve your present one by empowering you to fabricate superior grade, hearty web applications.
In this course you will acquire a profound comprehension of Node, figure out how NodeJS works in the engine, and how that information assists you with keeping away from basic entanglements and definitely improve your capacity to investigate issues.
utilizing modules and see how modules truly work.
Node JS doesn’t need to be difficult to learn. The greatest error most coding instructional exercises make is anticipating that someone should adapt basically by mirroring others’ code. Genuine circumstances are rarely precisely like the instructional
exercise.I accept the most ideal approach to learn is to see how an apparatus functions and how it helps you, take a gander at models, and afterward attempt it yourself. That is the way this course is worked, with the objective to help you both learn an comprehend Node JS.
Note: In this course you Will likewise get downloadable source code. You will regularly be furnished with ‘starter’ code, giving you the base for you to begin composing your code, and ‘completed’ code to contrast your code with.
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Those desiring to become MEAN stack developers
- Those who don’t have server technology experience but wish to gain this skill
- Those coming from other server technologies (like PHP, ASP.NET, or Ruby on Rails) and want to learn Node
- Those who want to grasp Express
Introduction and Setup
The Node Core
Modules,Exports, amd Require
Events and the Event Emitter
Asynchronous Code,libuv,The event Loop,Streams,Files,
HTTP and being a Web Server
NPM: The Node Package Manager
The MEAN stack
Let’s Build an App!(in record time)
Now! Learn and Understand NodeJS Tutorials for Free Video Course For you by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
Author : https://www.udemy.com/course/understand-nodejs/