Welcome! in this learn complete mysql data analysis tutorials for free and business intelligence free video course, If you want to learn data analysis also business intelligence so this course for you, But before download the course you must be read following topics..
Learn Complete MySQL (SQL) for Data Analysis Tutorials for Free
- What you will going to learn in the course:
- Become an expert in SQL
- Learn how to code in SQL
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- Start using MySQL – the #1 Database Management System
- Prepare for SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst,
- Work with a sophisticated real-life database throughout the course
- Get maximum preparation for real-life database management
- Add data analytical tools to your skill-set
- Develop business intuition while solving tasks with big data
- Study relational database management theory that you will need in your workplace every day
- Learn how to create a database from scratch
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease
- Approach more advanced topics in programming like SQL triggers, sequences, local and global variables, indexes, and more
- Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
- Tons of exercises that will solidify your knowledge
Requirements for the MySQL Data Analysis :
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- Why do you need to download in this free course and learn SQL?
- Salary – Income.
- As we pointed out earlier,
- learning SQL is a great opportunity.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Programming languages are a great way to train your mind.
- Who this course is for the course:
- People interested in SQL developer,
- Database administrator, Business Analyst,
- Beginners to programming
- Who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice
Course content short overview:
- Introduction to databases, SQL, and MySQL
- SQL theory
- Basic database terminology
- Installing MySQL and getting acquainted with the interface
- First steps in SQL
- MySQL constraint
Loading the ’employees’ database mysql:
- SELECT statement SQL
- INSERT statement SQL
- UPDATE Statement SQL
- DELETE Statement SQL
- MySQL Aggregate functions
- Joins SQL
- Subqueries SQL
- SQL Self Join
- SQL Views
- Advanced SQL Topics
- Combining SQL and Tableau – Introduction
learn complete mysql data analysis tutorials for free by clicking below, If you have a any question so! please comment now!
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us..