Learn Free Deploy Java Spring Apps Online to Amazon Cloud (AWS) Download
Learn Free Deploy Java Spring Apps Online to Amazon Could AWS, Learn how to deploy your Java Spring Apps online to showcase your Spring Skills.
What You will learn in the course:
- Deploy your Java Spring Apps online for live Internet access
- Showcase your Java Spring skills to prospective employers
- Create a custom Domain Name that points to your Java Spring App
- This course will INSTANTLY set you apart from the competition!
Deploy Java Apps Online to Amazon Cloud Course content
1. Getting Started with Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Overview
- AWS – Key Services
- Create a Free AWS Developer Account
- Create an Elastic Beanstalk Server
- Deploy HelloWorld JSP App
2. Deploy Java Spring Apps to Amazon Cloud
- Deploy HelloWorld Spring App – Overview
- Deploy HelloWorld Spring App
3. Deploy MySQL Database in AWS with RDS
- Deploy MySQL Database in AWS with RDS
- Create Instance
- Configure Database
- Create Table
4. Deploy Real-Time CRUD Spring App to Amazon Cloud
- Real-Time CRUD Spring App
- Test Spring App Locally
- Deploy Real-Time CRUD Spring App to Amazon Cloud
- Heads Up – 502 Proxy Error (MySQL Database Connection)
5. Creating a Custom Domain Name with AWS Route 53
- Creating a Custom Domain Name –
- Creating Record Sets for Domain Name
- Testing the Domain Name
6. Spring Boot Free AWS Tutorials
- Deploying Spring Boot JAR file with Thymeleaf on AWS
- Deploying Spring Boot WAR file with Thymeleaf on AWS
- Deploying Spring Boot WAR file with JSP on AWS
What is the Amazon Cloud (AWS)?
Amazon Cloud (AWS) is a suite of online services for application deployment & management. It is similar to a normal web host, but you can use it for much. It has a rich set of features for modern cloud computing system.
Requirements for the course:
- Basic Java Spring knowledge is required.
- No previous experience with Amazon Cloud needed.
- Free AWS developer account requires a credit card for registration (no charges to card, verification only).
You Will Learn in The Course & How To
- Deploy a Java Spring App online to the Amazon Cloud (AWS) – Live Internet Access
- Create a free AWS Developer Account
- Launch an Elastic Beanstalk Server
- Build a Java Web Application Archive (WAR)
- Deploy a database in the Amazon Cloud
- Populate the database with our custom tables and data
- Deploy an End-to-End Spring App to the Amazon Cloud
- Add a Custom Domain Name that points to our Spring App
Who is the audience for the course:
For all Java Spring developers beginners to Experts
Now! you can Learn Free Deploy Java Spring Apps Online to Amazon Cloud Tutorials download by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…