Free Linux Tutorial Including Load Balancing, MySQL Replication, SSL Certificate Management and More.
What you will learn:
- How to complete several Linux projects while obtaining new Linux skills.
Requirements for this course:
- Access to a Linux system.
Description for this course:
- In this course, you will learn how to:
- Install an SSL Certificate on CentOS Linux and Apache
- Load Balance HTTP and Web Traffic Using Nginx
- Configure MySQL Master-Slave Replication on Ubuntu Linux
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students. I started my IT career in the late 1990’s as a Unix and Linux System Engineer and I’ll be sharing some of my real-world Linux experience with you throughout this course. When you enroll, you get lifetime access to the course. Your course never expires. You can study at your own pace and refer back to the lessons whenever you want!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Linux.
Now! Learn Linux Tutorials and Projects Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…