Linux System Administrator Masterclass For actual 101-500 and 102-500 LPI exams
What you will learn from this course:
- Preperation for both of the LPIC-1 exams 101 and 102 in actual version 5.0.
- Linux administration
- Determine and configure hardware settings
- Boot the system
- Change runlevels / boot targets and shutdown or reboot system
- Design hard disk layout
- Install a boot manager
- Manage shared libraries
- Use Debian package management
- Use RPM and YUM package management
- Linux as a virtualization guest
- Work on the command line
- Process text streams using filters
- Perform basic file management
- Use streams, pipes and redirects
- Create, monitor and kill processes
- Modify process execution priorities
- Search text files using regular expressions
- Basic file editing
- Create partitions and filesystems
- Maintain the integrity of filesystems
- Control mounting and unmounting of filesystems
- Manage file permissions and ownership
- Create and change hard and symbolic links
- Find system files and place files in the correct location
- Customize and use the shell environment
- Customize or write simple scripts
- Install and configure X11
- Graphical Desktops
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Localisation and internationalisation
- Maintain system time
- System logging
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Manage printers and printing
- Fundamentals of internet protocols
- Persistent network configuration
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Configure client side DNS
- Perform security administration tasks
- Setup host security
- Securing data with encryption
Requirements for this course:
- No prior Linux knowledge required
- Interest in Linux
In this LPIC-1 test arrangement course you will get all you require to finish the two tests.
In the LPIC-1 Linux Administrator Masterclass you will get over 27 hours of video material, 4 jargon books, 2 exercise manuals with very nearly 60 pragmatic assignments and 180 various decision questions as they are likewise asked in this manner in the tests. Obviously, the course covers the current LPI test rendition 5.0. Should LPI at any point discharge rendition 5.5 or 6.0, this course will be adjusted instantly. Guaranteed!
To have the option to take this course and likewise to get the ideal test arrangement, you don’t have to have past information on Linux. Obviously, it will be simpler for you on the off chance that you as of now have insight with Linux, yet regardless of whether you have never managed Linux, the course will get you at the absolute starting point.
First we make the essentials to have the option to introduce distinctive Linux circulations and obviously we likewise introduce two Linux frameworks, in particular Ubuntu Linux and Fedora Linux.
Before we start with the themes that are important for the test, you will get a prologue to the Linux console, so it will be a lot simpler for you to begin with the points that LPI gives.
In this course I will show each order that is referenced in the test inventory so you can witness firsthand what it does, how it works and obviously that you can do everything on your own PC.
In the event that you do the relating orders yourself and not simply read in a book or watch me do the orders, you will actually want to learn much better, more seriously and quicker.
To make things considerably simpler for you, I have made four jargon books for you with orders and their implications and with ways and documents and their implications. This will make learning much simpler for you.
To be VERY protected, you basically work through the exercise manuals, which give you just about 60 reasonable assignments that you need to complete. This ought to solidify your insight significantly further and the tests will be a drop in the bucket for you.
Toward the finish of each significant subject, you can go through a little test with 180 different decision questions like those asked in the tests.
As should be obvious, with this course you truly have all you require to finish the two tests and before long have the option to call yourself Linux head.
I am anticipating see you in the class immediately.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in Linux
- System administrators
- Coming system administrators
- Interested people who want to target the LPIC-1 exam
- Preparation of Practice
- Introduction to the Console
- 101.1 Determine and configure hardware settings
- 101.2 Boot the System
- 101.3 Change run levels / Boot Targets and shutdown or reboot system
- 102.1 Plan hard disk partitioning
- 102.2 Install a boot manager
- 102.3 Manage shared libraries
- 102.4 use Debian package management
Now! !Learn LPIC-1 – Linux System Administrator Masterclass Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…