Introduction to Enterprise Security Fundamental Concepts (Network security, information security, OS security,etc)
What you will learn:
- Describe the current cybersecurity landscape
- Explain the Assume Compromise approach to security
- Red team versus Blue team exercises
- Red team kill chain, including: Reconnaissance Beachhead Persistence Lateral movement Elevation Exfiltration.
- Blue team kill chain, including Gathering baseline data Detection Alerting Investigation Response Execution
- Organizational preparation, security processes, and responses
Requirements for this Course:
- Basic experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies, to include Windows Firewall network setting, and cloud services concepts.
- Introductory level knowledge of Active Directory, including functions of a domain control, sign on services, and an understanding of group policy.
This course is the main course from a progression of 9 courses which address all viewpoints to turn into a Microsoft Cyber Security Professional . This network protection track is intended to show you, or fill in the information holes, every one of the angles and advancements to turn into a fruitful digital protection proficient. The whole track addresses generally Microsoft security advancements, including the most recent cloud administrations made accessible by Microsoft like: Azure ATP, Office 365 security highlights and administrations, Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory Security and some more.
In this course, we inspect the idea of Red group – Blue group security experts. You will rehearse Red group versus Blue group works out, where one gathering of safety stars (the red group) assaults some part or parts of an organization’s security framework, and a restricting gathering (the blue group) shields against the assault. The two groups work to reinforce an organization’s protections.
You will figure out how both the red and blue groups assist the business with accomplishing a more significant level of safety, something the security business is currently calling the Purple group.
You will likewise gain proficiency with the basic parts of safety in an Enterprise and by and large like : CIA Triad idea or Assume Breach reasoning.
You will have a Quiz toward the finish of each Section and a Final Exam, so you can test the information that you have acquired all through the course.
What you will realize:
Subsequent to finishing this course, understudies will actually want to:
Depict the current venture security scene
Characterize the Assume Compromise approach
Practice Red group versus Blue group works out
Foster hierarchical security readiness, cycles, and reactions
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either enrolled brand names or brand names of Microsoft Corporation in the United States as well as different nations. This course isn’t affirmed, licensed, subsidiary with, nor supported by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- System Administrator
- Everyone who wants to learn about the current cybersecurity landscape and how to improve your organization’s security posture
Understanding the cybersecurity
Red Team:Pentration,lateral movement,escalation ,and exfiltration
Blue Team Detection,Investigation,Response and Mitigation
Beyond The Breach
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…