Learn Page Object Model with 50+ Industry Best Practices, Design Patterns, API Integration, OOP, SRP, DRY & Many Tips
What you will learn from this Course:
- Develop Page Object Model frameworks from scratch for any Live website
- 50+ Industry best practices to follow for framework development
- Learn to develop Readable, Maintainable and Scalable frameworks from scratch
- Bad practices to avoid during framework development
- Easily integrate APIs using REST Assured to skip login through UI [Selenium recommendation]
- Use APIs to set up test data [Selenium Recommendation]
- Learn how to easily write Atomic and Independent tests [Selenium Recommendation]
- Learn how to setup application state for tests [Selenium Recommendation]
- Learn to implement Parallel execution using TestNG, Maven and JUnit
- How to easily configure and drive automation frameworks using TestNG, JUnit and Maven
- Factory Design Pattern – Using Interface and Abstract class
- Singleton Design Pattern
- Learn how to follow the Single Responsibility Principle (SRP)
- Learn how to follow the Do Not Repeat Yourself (DRY) principle
- When and how to use OOP concepts in frameworks [Inheritance, Interface, Encapsulation, Polymorphism]
- Learn how to reuse Page Objects using Composition
- Learn about Fluent Interface and Builder design in Page Objects
- Manage test data as Java Objects using POJOs
- Synchronization [Wait] best practices
- How to easily handle Stale Element and Element Click Intercepted exceptions
- How to effectively use TestNG Data providers to drive test variations
- How to go about efficiently supporting multiple browsers and Environments
- Automated WebDriver management
- Learn Allure Reporting and generate feature-rich reports
- Learn how to integrate the framework with GitHub
- Learn how to auto-trigger automation from Jenkins using GitHub WebHooks, SCM Polling and Build Frequency
Requirements for this Course:
- Just know how to automate basic tests using Selenium and you are good to go
- No prior framework development experience needed
- JAVA programming knowledge is not really required. I have got you covered with the necessary stuff.
Would you like to figure out how genuine computerization systems are constructed utilizing Selenium by following 50+ industry best practices?
Did you learn Selenium before, yet at the same time sorting out some way to approach fostering a structure that is Readable, Maintainable and Scalable?
Is your group battling with executing computerization structures that truly works?
Did you learn numerous terrible robotization rehearses in the past that basically doesn’t work and need to forget that load of practices?
Then, at that point, you are at the ideal spot. This course is actually the thing you were searching for!
I will take you through an intriguing excursion of creating a Selenium robotization structure without any preparation
I will show you 50+ industry best practices to follow while creating Selenium computerization systems.
I will help you with plan examples and how to effectively utilize OOP ideas in the system.
I will tell you the best way to incorporate APIs with the computerization structure and utilize those to skip login through UI, to set the test information and to set the application state. These are Selenium suggested best practices.
I will tell you (SRP) and Do Not Repeat Yourself standard (DRY) which are an absolute necessity while fostering the system
We will begin with the terrible practices first. This is the thing that the greater part of us do when we initially start with creating robotization systems.
Then, at that point, I’ll cause you to forget this load of terrible practices bit by bit by carrying out a considerable lot of the business best works on utilizing LIVE coding. I will clarify the “what”, yet additionally the “why” and “how” while clarifying every single idea.
What subjects are canvassed in this course?
MANY. Here is the rundown:
- Arrangement of the Maven project
- Instructions to mechanize tests utilizing awful practices
- How about we talk terrible practices
- Carry out Page Object Model plan
- Make Data objects as Java Objects utilizing POJOs
- Synchronization [Wait] strategies and best practices
- Streamlining tests
- Execute Page Factory and talk about the Pros and Cons
- Programmed driver the executives utilizing WebDriverManager
- Design and drive structure utilizing Maven
- Backing numerous programs
- Design and drive structure utilizing TestNG
- Design and drive structure utilizing Maven and TestNG both
- Carry out Parallel execution utilizing TestNG and Maven
- Arrange and drive system utilizing JUnit [especially for JUnit folks]
- Equal execution utilizing JUnit [without ThreadLocal]
- Carry out Singleton Design Pattern for Config properties
- The most effective method to help numerous test conditions
- Talk about issues with composing start to finish tests
- Convert to Atomic tests
- Incorporate APIs
- Use APIs to infuse treats to program and skip login through UI
- Use APIs to set test information
- Use APIs to set application state
- Refactor tests to utilize APIs
- TestNG Data Provider
- Reuse Page Objects utilizing Composition
- Piece Vs Inheritance
- Diverse approaches to deal with Parallel execution issues
- Manufacturing plant configuration design utilizing Interface
- Plant configuration design utilizing Abstract class
- Step by step instructions to take a screen capture
- Step by step instructions to take full-page screen capture utilizing Ashot
- When to utilize OOP ideas in robotization systems
- Charm Reporting and produce highlight rich reports
- Incorporate the system with GitHub
- Auto-trigger computerization from Jenkins utilizing GitHub WebHooks, SCM Polling and Build Frequency
- Have confidence
- Jackson Data tie API
Who this course is for:
- Software engineers looking to learn how real automation frameworks are built from scratch
- Software engineers struggling with developing automation frameworks
- Teams struggling with developing automation frameworks that really works
- Software engineers looking to learn industry best practices for framework development
- Software engineers looking to transition to SDET role
- JAVA Essentials [Optical]
- Core Principles
- Bad Practices
- Bad Practices
- Page Object Model Design
- Data Objects
Now!! Learn Selenium Java Test Framework & Best Practices – Masterclass Free Video Course by clicking the below download button, If you have any questions so! comment now!..
Wait for 15 seconds For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…