Kubernetes will run and manage your containerized applications. Learn how to build, deploy, use, and maintain Kubernetes
What you will learn:
- Install and configure Kubernetes (on your laptop/desktop or production grade cluster on AWS)
- Use Docker Client (with kubernetes), kubeadm, kops, or minikube to setup your cluster
- Be able to run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
- Use Healthchecks, Secrets, ConfigMaps, placement strategies using Node/Pod affinity / anti-affinity
- Use StatefulSets to deploy a Cassandra cluster on Kubernetes
- Add users, set quotas/limits, do node maintenance, setup monitoring
- Use Volumes to provide persistence to your containers
- Be able to scale your apps using metrics
- Package applications with Helm and write your own Helm charts for your applications
- Automatically build and deploy your own Helm Charts using Jenkins
- Install and use kubeless to run functions (Serverless) on Kubernetes
- Install and use Istio to deploy a service mesh on Kubernetes
- Continuously Develop using Skaffold
Requirements for this Course:
- The first lectures in the course will explain how to install the software. You can choose between a local setup (docker client with kubernetes or minikube), or a full production grade cluster on AWS
- If you want to install Kubernetes on-prem, there are lectures available in this course covering kubeadm, which can install kubernetes on a wide variety of environments
- Knowledge about Linux / Docker / AWS is a plus, but not mandatory to be able to do the course
This course will assist you with acquiring seeing how to convey, use, and keep up your applications on Kubernetes. On the off chance that you are into DevOps, this is an innovation you need to dominate. Kubernetes has acquired a great deal of prevalence of late and it is a very much looked for expertise by organizations.This course is refreshed much of the time to incorporate the highlights of most recent deliveries!
At the point when Google began running holders 10 years prior, no one could arrive at this sort of foundation dexterity and effectiveness. Utilizing this information, Google delivered Kubernetes as a free and open source project. These days Kubernetes is utilized by little organizations and enormous undertakings who need to acquire the effectiveness and speed Google has.
You can containerize applications utilizing Docker. You would then be able to run those compartments on your workers, yet its absolutely impossible you can deal with those effectively without additional administration programming. Kubernetes is an orchestrator for your compartments that will make, plan and deal with your holders on a bunch of workers. Kubernetes can run on-premise or in the cloud, on a solitary machine or on large number of machines.
I will tell you the best way to construct applications in holders utilizing docker and how to convey those on a Kubernetes bunch. I will disclose you how to arrangement your bunch on your work area, or on the cloud utilizing AWS. I utilize a certifiable model application (WordPress with MySQL – contributing to a blog programming) to show you the genuine force of Kubernetes: booking stateless and stateful applications.
The presentation addresses that show you the Kubernetes work area establishment are allowed to review, so you would already be able to have a go at it prior to purchasing the course!
This course additionally has Closed Captions (English captions)
- Added Admission Controllers addresses
- Continuous Development with Skaffold
- etcd and the pontoon calculation
- AWS EKS (oversaw Kubernetes) talk and demo
- MutatingWebhook, ValidatingWebhook and demo
Who this course is for:
- There is no prior knowledge needed, but a dev/ops/cloud/linux/networks background will definitely help
- The course optionally uses Kubernetes on AWS. If you want to learn more about AWS itself, you will need to read some AWS documentation or take another AWS course. The course only explains how to use Kubernetes on AWS, it doesn’t explain how to use AWS itself. Still, all steps that you need to follow are explained in this course.
Introduction to Kubernetes
Packaging and Deploying on Kubernetes
Continuous Development with Kubernetes
Gitops with Kubernetes
Serverless on Kubernetes
Now! Download this course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…