Linux Command Line For Beginners an introductory course to the Linux command Line. It’s great for both Linux beginners and advanced Linux user
What you will learn:
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- navigating the Linux File system.
- explain the Linux File system hierarchy.
- use command options.
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful Linux wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different Linux text editors (nano,edit).
- find help while using the Linux command line.
Description of Make Money From Adsense:
Join the most famous #1 Linux Course on how to free (more than 100,000 understudies).
Become a compelling Linux client and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will benefit you!
- Figure out how to value the intensity of the Linux order line
- Comprehend the structure of the Linux File System.
- Figure out how to explore your Linux File System utilizing hardly any straightforward orders !
- Figure out how to make, alter and process records.
- Figure out how to make your own Linux orders.
There is a document related with each video disclosing the orders to strengthen your comprehension and to clear any disarray you have .
Requirements for this course:
- A desire to learn Linux.
- any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine).
Course content For Linux Command Line For Beginners :
1.Introduction to the Command Line:
- Open the terminal
- Few simple commands
- The Linux File System
- Navigating the File system
- File system
- Listing Files and Directories
- Hard Links vs Soft Links
- Creating Links
- A directory loop!
- Linux Links
- ls command options
- ls command options
2. Working with Files:
- The touch command
- Make a directory and remove empty directories
- Remove files using the rm command
- Removing Files
- Copy files using the cp command
- Move and rename files using the mv command
- The file command
- Filenames and spaces
- Filenames and special characters
- Auto completion
3. Keyboard shortcuts:
- Viewing and Editing Files
- Our graphical text editor (gedit)
- Command Line History
- viewing text files with less
- viewing files with cat and tac
- head and tail commands
- The wc command
- Types of Commands
- The which command
- help and man
- Whatis going on?
- Types of commands and finding help
5. Make your Own Commands:
- Combining multiple commands
- Combining commands
- Wildcards #1
- Wildcards #2
- alias #1
- alias #2
- alias #3
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move!
- aspiring Linux system administrators.
Now! Learn Linux Command Line For Beginners Free Video Course 2020 by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…