Linux Tutorials and Projects Free Course Free Tutorials Including Load Balancing, MySQL Replication, SSL Certificate Management and More.
What will You learn:
- How to complete several Linux projects while obtaining new Linux skills.
- Access to a Linux system.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Install an SSL Certificate on CentOS Linux and Apache
- Load Balance HTTP and Web Traffic Using Nginx
- Configure MySQL Master-Slave Replication on Ubuntu Linux
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students. I started my IT career in the late 1990’s as a Unix and Linux System Engineer and I’ll be sharing some of my real-world Linux experience with you throughout this course.
When you enroll, you get lifetime access to the course. Your course never expires. You can study at your own pace and refer back to the lessons whenever you want!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Linux.
Linux Tutorials3 lectures
- Installing an SSL Certificate on CentOS Running ApachePreview
- HTTP Load Balancing with Nginx
- How to Configure MySQL Master-Slave Replication on Ubuntu Linux
- Bonus Lecture: Get my other courses at the maximum discount
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free