Master brilliant writing skill and beat your competition with a research-based system designed by a professional writing coach
What you will learn:
- In this course, you will learn to hone your style and craft effective writing. This is the brief edition of Writing Masterclass: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Mastery
- PRACTICE effective word usage and economy
- UTILIZE effective word order and sentence flow
- IMPLEMENT proactive sentence structure
- CREATE strong intros, conclusions, paragraph order, and variety
- STRATEGIZE your purpose and unity with maximum effect
- CONVINCE your reader through strong logic and presentation
- UNDERSTAND what attitudes will give you an edge in your writing
- PRACTICE effective habits that will help you create the writing quality you desire
Requirements for this course:
- Internet capabilities
- Video capabilities
- Pen or word processor
- Old writing drafts
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Basic knowledge of American cultural reference
- Knowledge of basic writing terminology
- An open mind
Description for this course:
What Udemy students say about the course:
-By Faisal Qamar: Indeed Well structured and Updated Course…The instructor Rachel Leroy is well prepared and aware about common mistake which novice like me can easily caught in and lose the marks. Eights step are really important to gain high score in writing. She fully engage the student and prevent you from getting bore during Lectures. The course help you achieve your goals for instance in my case the course help me to point out the major and minor mistake I’ve done in my Final Dissertation writing. Last but not least the video and audio quality is very good. Great contents especially Recommend for Non-Native speaker…
By Whojr01, HIDDEN GEM of a COURSE!I can’t believe this course is free! This is a great course to improve your writing as it gives you a firm understanding of how to write. It begins with a simple understanding of words, sentences and paragraphs and ends with purpose and habits you can build on. This ONE free condensed version of her other more expanded class gives you a firm understanding of how to write so people can understand your ideas. When you’re through you WILL want to take the parent course based on your improvements. IT’s well worth it!
By Francisca Roele, Great start for beginners. It’s the light version of Become a professional Writer, but it covers plenty to keep the beginning writer busy for a while. I liked it so much I bought the full course.
What This Course Does:
- sell that manuscript
- get that job or promotion
- win the writing competition
- attract customers
- increase conversions
- make a sell
- get the A
- win over the lover or opponent
- persuade anyone in a logical argument
- build credibility in the profession
- create personal satisfaction
- make more money
Why This Course Was Created :
You asked for it–so here it is–a light version of the popular Udemy course Writing Masterclass. This course, Beginner’s Guide: Eight Steps to Sterling Prose is the Brief Edition, its mini-me. This course gives you the opportunity to improve your writing style at no risk to you. It gives you handy strategies to make your writing stand out right away. If you like what you see here, sign up for the full version to go more in-depth and make your prose shine.
Who Created This Course:
This course is designed and taught by a university writing professor and published author with extensive training in writing. This experience includes thirteen years coaching thousands of students like you on the fundamental and habits of effective writing style with powerful results and consistently high teaching evaluations. I will coach you through the basic version of this professionally designed workshop. If you want a brief course to help you build sterling prose, you’ve come to the right place!
What Is Unique About This Course:
Tips requires daily practice for them to accomplish results. That is why this course includes habits and attitudes in addition to style strategies. This course briefly covers the fundamentals of style, and it covers important habits and attitudes of effective writing.
In just a few days, you can also practice habits and attitudes that will help you get the most out of these tips. Daily practices will give you lasting success at beating your competition.
This course uses an academically researched and time-tested approach called “Bloom’s Taxonomy,” a model of learning that has years of proven results. The course design is a carefully built system of scaffolding, building skill sets in an interrelated sequence.
Also, unlike a book, this course is personalized and interactive, which produces lasting results as you follow the exercises and suggestions on a real piece of writing, and you can come back to the course at any time! You also have access to the instructor via Udemy email and questions are always welcome. I love to help, so please email me your questions!
Who Can Benefit From This Course:
- business writers
- people who write for profit
- creative writers
- academic writers
- new writers
- lifetime learners
Who this course is for:
- This course is for newbies and intermediate writers looking for ways to make their writing style stronger, people who want to take control of their writing and their lives, and experienced writers who are looking to sharpen their writing style. The class will best suit those looking for a beginning class on writing style with low risk in order to see if the more in-depth course is for them.
- This course is not for someone looking for in-depth knowledge of writing style. Become a Professional Writer: Build Prose From the Ground Up is the in-depth version of this course. This course is also not for those looking for advanced instruction in writing style and process.
Now!by Learn Your Writing Skill in Eight Easy Steps Free Download Video: clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…