What you will learn
- Build native desktop applications using existing knowledge of HTML, CSS & JavaSript
- Create applications for both Mac, Windows & Linux
- Understand the near-entire Electron API in detail.
- Package Electron applications for distribution.
- Expand your existing skills beyond the browser & add an invaluable new skill to your resume.
Requirements of Master Electron:
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Be comfortable with very basic usage of the command line (CLI)
- Basic understanding of Node.js
- Basic knowledge of Git (Recommended, but not required)
Description of Master Electron:
** Now incorporates MacOS Notarization **
** UPDATED for Electron adaptation 9 and 10 **
Go from Web Developer to Desktop Applications Developer by learning
to utilize the whole Electron API without any preparation.
This course is appropriate for BOTH complete Electron novices and existing Electron designers hoping to progress to the following level.
- Figure out how to create with Electron utilizing the best apparatuses
- Comprehend the various pieces of Electron and how they cooperate
- Spread the close whole Electron API, learning each module in turn
Learn Electron highlights and strategies for utilizing API modules together
Put your new information to functional use by building a point by point 8-venture Electron venture without any preparation.
- A significant expertise for any Web Developer to extend their profession openings.
- This course will give an exceptionally down to earth and compact way to deal with taking in Electron without any preparation.
- You will have the option to begin fabricating genuine work area applications right away.
Substance and Overview
With 45 brief and viable talks, this course will give a COMPLETE comprehension of Electron and it’s full API.
- Essential order line use and a comprehension of ES2015 (ES6) will be helpful.
The course begins by setting up the Electron advancement climate and covers some helpful devices to help in the improvement cycle.
The primary body of the course at that point covers the 3 individual areas of the Electron API in incredible detail, with extremely commonsense individual exercises on every API module.
When the API is secured, the course takes a gander at some helpful highlights and procedures, likewise exhibiting how Electron incorporates with Native HTML5 APIs.
At long last you’ll construct a certifiable application which covers an enormous piece of the Electron API in genuine situations. The venture exercises is isolated into 8 individual recordings and will make you move by-step to a total, conveyance prepared work area application.
Endless supply of this course you will have the handy aptitudes to promptly begin assembling top notch work area applications for Mac, Windows and Linux.
This course is direct and everything is exhibited in the most basic, yet viable ways, to assist you with turning into a serious Electron Developer.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for developers with a good understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS & JS, looking to start building native Desktop applications using their existing knowledge.
- The course covers almost every aspect of Electron and is very comprehensive.
- No prior experience with Electron is required.
Introduction of Master Electron:
- Lesson Structure
- Install & Run
- App Structure
- Using Native Node Modules
- Resetting the Project Code
- BrowserWindow: Getting Started
- BrowserWindow: Frameless Window
- BrowserWindow: Properties, Methods & Events
- BrowserWindow: Window State
- BrowserWindow: webContents
- Session: Getting Started
- Session: DownloadItem
- Accelerators & globalShortcut
- Menu & MenuItem
- Context Menu
- Renderer Overview
- ipcMain & ipcRenderer
- Remote Module
- IPC Invoke & Handle
- Offscreen Rendering
- Network Detection
- Preload Scripts
- Progress Bar
- Overview & Setup
- Submitting New Items
- Retrieving Item Details
- Showing & Persisting Items
- Selecting Items for Opening
- Opening Items in Reader
- Deleting Items
- Application Menu
- Distribution Overview
- Code Signing
- Publishing Releases
- AutoUpdater Module
- App Update
- Release & Update
- Notarization Overview
- Notarization with Electron-Builder
- Touch Bar Basics
- Advanced Touch Bar Layouts
- Touch Bar Integration
Now! Download this course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…