Become an Azure Expert! Learn to design and build modern cloud apps from a certified Azure Architect
What you will learn from this Course:
- What is the cloud and what it’s good for
- Basic terminology of the cloud: Regions, Zones, etc.
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure – Resource Groups, Storage Account, Budgets and more
- Working with the Azure portal
- Working with Azure Compute – Virtual Machines, App Services, AKS, Functions and more
- Design and implementation of networking in Azure – VNets, Subnets, NSG, App Gateway and more
- Data in Azure – Azure SQL, MySQL, CosmosDB, Storage and more
- Messaging in Azure using Queues, Event Grid, Service Bus and Event Hubs
- Managing authentication using Azure AD
- How to secure your apps in Azure
- Designing disaster recovery strategy
- Manage costs in Azure
- Architecting applications for Azure
- How to migrate existing applications to Azure
Requirements for this Course:
- Some development knowledge – doesn’t matter in which language
- No prior cloud knowledge or experience is required 🙂
Take in Microsoft Azure from an affirmed, experienced Azure Architect.
Microsoft Azure is perhaps the most well known public mists in the business, and it gets greater and greater constantly. A large number of associations, from all sizes and shapes, are moving to the cloud, and having the option to work with it is perhaps the main ability for each engineer, planner, or IT administrator.
What’s more, this course does precisely that.
In the event that you’ll take this course, you’ll become a genuine master in Microsoft Azure.
We start from the very fundamentals – what is the cloud and what it’s useful for – and go to the most exceptional ideas, for example, Azure Policy, Cost the executives, and parts more.
Before the finish of this course, you’ll be comfortable with the significant administrations in Azure, and furthermore, some genuine secret pearls are known distinctly to the meagre few (Azure IMDS, for example), and you’ll have the option to work with Azure and plan and fabricate present-day cloud applications, using the most forward-thinking cloud administrations.
Here is a fractional rundown of what we’ll discuss in this course:
- What is the cloud
- Azure versus different mists
- The Azure entryway
- Azure Compute – Virtual Machines, App Services, AKS, Azure Functions and that’s just the beginning
- Azure Networking – VNets, Subnets, NSG, Application Gateway and that’s just the beginning
- Data in Azure – Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Azure MySQL, Storage Account and that’s just the beginning
- Messaging in Azure – Event Grid, Queues, Service Bus, Event Hubs
- Azure Active Directory (otherwise called Azure AD)
- Logging and Monitoring in Azure
- Securing frameworks in Azure
- Cost Management
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
What’s more, loads more…
Presently, to ensure that this course is the best Azure course out there, I’ve chosen to make it somewhat unique.
Rather than going through the different elements of Azure, discussing everyone and maybe, in any event, doing a demo – this course adopts an alternate strategy.
We will construct, together, an out and out current cloud framework on Azure.
Together, we will fabricate the readit site, an anecdotal book shop that is implicit Azure.
We will start with the very nuts and bolts – take a code and put it on a virtual machine in the cloud.
And afterwards, we will add more process components, add organizing, information bases, informing, checking, security, and even DR! (Investigate the video review – you can see there the engineering graph of the framework toward the start, and what it looks like when we’re finished with it. Worth watching…)
What’s more, when we’re set – you’ll have the option to say that you’ve constructed a total framework in Azure!
This is something you can show future bosses and customers, and clarify to them how the framework is planned, and what are the reasons it’s assembled this way.
Presently, don’t stress over the code. All that it will be given to you.
The framework is fabricated utilizing .NET Core and nodeJS, however, you don’t need to be comfortable with these dialects, you simply better have some improvement information.
There could be no other course like this!
This is the lone Azure course that makes you stride by venture towards a total, all-out framework in the cloud. Toward its finish – you can call yourself Azure Expert.
Yet, that is not all…
Toward the finish of this course, you’ll have the option to download the Azure Architecture Summary, a far-reaching, bit by bit guide that sums up what we’ve realized in the course, and that will assist you with planning incredible Azure applications.
This rundown is an incredibly convenient doc to utilize when planning future Azure applications. I use it and it helps me a great deal – thus should you…
This course takes you from the supreme nuts and bolts of Azure to the most progressive themes, known uniquely to few. Finishing this course will give you all the information needed for planning current, powerful, secure and dependable cloud frameworks, and, as a little something extra, will place you in an extraordinary position when searching for your next work.
No other course covers this subject in a particularly complete and intensive manner. I’ve put all my 20+ long stretches of involvement in many customers in this course, and I’m certain you will enormously profit from it.
Who this course is for:
- Software Architects
- IT Admins
- DevOps experts
- System Analysts
- Anyone who wants to learn about Microsoft Azure 🙂
- Introduction to the Cloud
- Introduction to Azure
- First Look at Azure
- Azure Basics Concepts
- Introduction Our App
- Azure Compute
- Azure Networking
- Data in Azure
- Messaging in Azure
Now!! Learn Microsoft Azure: From Zero to Hero – The Complete Free Video Course by clicking the below download button, If you have any questions so! comment now!..
Wait for 15 seconds For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…