Welcome! in this course modern c++ design patterns free video course download, Discover the modern implementation of design patterns with С++.
What you will learn in the course:
- Recognize and apply design patterns
- Refactor existing designs to use design patterns
- Reason about applicability and usability of design patterns
- Learn how to use different aspects of Modern C++
Short Overview of the course:
- SOLID Design Principles
- Chain of Responsibility
- Template Method
Requirements for the course:
- Good understanding of C++.
- Awareness of features of Modern C++.
- Understanding of OOP (encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance).
Short Description of the course:
This course provides a comprehensive overview of Design Patterns in Modern C++ from a practical perspective.
The latest versions of the C++ programming language
Use of modern programming approaches: dependency injection, use of coroutines, and more!
Use of modern developer tools such as CLion and ReSharper C++
Discussions of pattern variations and alternative approaches
This course provides an overview of all the Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns as outlined in their seminal book, together with modern-day variations, adjustments, discussions of intrinsic use of patterns in the language.
Who Is the audience for the course!
This course is for C++ developers who want to see not just textbook examples of design patterns, but also the different variations and tricks that can be applied to implement design patterns in a modern way.
This course does not use UML class diagrams; all of demos are live coding.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced C++ software developers
- Developers interested in implementations of design patterns
- Computer scientists
Modern C++ Design Patterns Free Video Course download , clicking below, If you have a any question so! please comment now!
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us..