Learn Photoshop CC for Beginners Free Video Course Free Download
Photoshop CC for Beginners This Adobe Photoshop CC course will teach you the basics of Photoshop for web design, graphic design, photography & more
What you will learn
- You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of Photoshop.
- You will create a real world project to give you a general understanding of Photoshop and the different functions that you can do with it.
- You will be given a major overview of all of Photoshop’s tools, filters, features, and workspace so that you can quickly begin working on your next project.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take your Photoshop skills into your career, job, or freelance lifestyle at your own pace.
- Graphic designers, web designers, photographers, marketers, and whatever other industry you are in will be able to find useful information in this course.
- You will learn Photoshop’s workspace and how you can edit it to your own workflow.
- You will learn how to work with images in Photoshop and edit them appropriately to your project.
- You will learn all of Photoshop’s selection tools and how they can assist you as you edit.
- You will learn about layers and how they have revolutionized the way you can work in Photoshop.
- You will learn every type of tool available in Photoshop and how to use the most common tools.
- You will learn about type, fonts, and typography inside of Photoshop and how they function.
- You will learn the importance of color and even be given a brief lesson on color design theory.
- You will learn how to use alignment, guides, and grids inside of Photoshop.
- You will learn about all of Photoshop’s many filters and features available to you.
- When you are finished, you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe Photoshop CC software.
Requirements of Photoshop CC for Beginners:
- This course is for beginners or anyone who does not have experience with Adobe Photoshop CC and wants to learn how to use the program. This course is not intended for advanced users of Photoshop, though the course can be used as a reference guide to find the exact information on any feature that you’d like.
- You will need to have an active Adobe CC subscription and the newest version of Photoshop installed on your computer. This course does not go over the installation of Adobe Photoshop CC. (Photoshop CC 2018 is used in the teaching of this course.)
- You will need to have a Mac or PC with at least the minimum requirements for Adobe Photoshop CC. Information can be found on the Adobe website.
- You will need to have a working keyboard, mouse, and/or tablet to use Photoshop. Touch screens and other pressure sensitive devices will work, but are not covered in this course.
- Project files are available for download for each lecture. Make sure you download the appropriate files if you would like to follow alongside the course.
Description of Photoshop CC for Beginners:
Learn Photoshop CC for Beginners in this New Course!
Numerous individuals attempt to learn Photoshop yet battle in light of the fact that the program is so immense.
Most quit before they even begin. 🙁
That is on the grounds that they’ve never been shown the program in a bit by bit, simple to learn way.
In any case, that would you say you isn’t currently, right?
You have discovered the ideal course for learning Photoshop. It doesn’t make a difference on the off chance that you have no involvement with all, this course was intended to show you Photoshop in the best methods fundamental.
With more than 15 hours of video and more than 100 task documents, this Photoshop course is JAM PACKED with data to assist you with learning this marvelous program!
The recordings expand on each other so that as you work through this course, you will see to an ever increasing extent!
That, yet this course is likewise planned so that in the event that you definitely know some Photoshop and simply need assistance with a particular apparatus or highlight, you can jump legitimately to that subject!
So who can profit by utilizing Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop CC is helpful for a ton of vocations, enterprises, and leisure activities. It doesn’t make a difference if it’s photography, visual communication, website composition, online media, UI configuration, publicizing, painting, printing, or video/activity. This course will cover instruments that can be utilized in any specialty!
Each segment broadly expounds of the component or apparatus being appeared with the goal that you will feel good utilizing them all alone.
This course will cover:
- The Basics
- Photoshop’s Workspace
- what’s more, a whole lot more!
Remember those juicey venture records!
This course has more than 100 task records for every individual talk for you to utilize and track. From the fundamental to the serious, these records will in any event help kick you off so that as you observe every video, you can work close by the educator.
What are OTHERS saying about this present teacher’s courses?
“This course is astounding. Learning photoshop with this person is simple ;- ) Thank you to such an extent. “
“Incredible course that plots a few essentials of Graphic Design. Coming from a web planning foundation, I found a great deal of the nuts and bolts applied here also. However, the course expands on that and gives you countless pointers on the best way to catch, guide and hold your crowd’s consideration. I think, notwithstanding limited time illustrations, the thoughts clarified can be promptly applied to planning saint picture designs for points of arrival of your sites also.”
“This course is truly educational, state-of-the-art, and locks in. Phil and Jeremy keep up to take with the posting of their understudies and give dependable criticism. They have propelled me to continue propelling myself forward with my specialty, and visual depiction. I would tell anybody (from apprentice to propel) who utilizes photoshop/or might want to find out about it, to take this course. Its justified, despite all the trouble!”
5/5 Stars – Betheny Powell (on Photoshop for Entrepreneurs course)
Individuals from around the globe are learning important abilities and applying them to their regular daily existences. Try not to be the one remaining out.
You can totally become familiar with this program and by taking this course the teacher will be with you at all times.
Other extraordinary stuff you should know..
Not exclusively will you get more than 15 hours of video substance and exercises, 100 venture documents, and another fundamental ability, you will likewise have direct correspondence with the educator to help you along.
This incorporates direct messages, conversations, and particular activities in the course that will permit you to cooperate with the educator and others.
As is commonly said, “Come for the course, remain for the network.”
Indeed, that is not the specific expression, but rather you get what I mean. 🙂
What else is there to know?
What else? What else?!
Well there is that little multi day unconditional promise thing.
That fundamentally implies that on the off chance that you detest this course in any way, shape or form by any means, you can get a full discount as long as thirty days since the time you buy it.
It’s a mutually advantageous arrangement!
what’s more, I extol victors.
So what are you sitting tight for?!
Now is the ideal opportunity to quit lingering and start learning Photoshop so you can exploit all that it has to bring to the table!
Select now in this course and begin!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn’t know how to use Adobe Photoshop CC but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Game Designers
- Social Media Experts
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- 3D Artists
- Beauty Artists
- Paint Artists
- and anyone else who wants to learn Photoshop. THAT’S YOU! 🙂
Course content of Photoshop CC for Beginners:
Introduction of Photoshop CC for Beginners:
- How to Create a Polaroid Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Upload Your Polaroid Photograph!
The Basics of Adobe Photoshop CC:
- Welcome to This Section on the Basics of Adobe Photoshop CC
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Overview of the Photoshop Interface
- Changing the Photoshop Workspace
- Navigating the Document Window
- Using the Tools Panel in Photoshop
- Undo, Redo and the History Panel
- Understanding How Layers Work in Photoshop
- Saving Your Files in Photoshop
- Resizing an Image in Photoshop
- Making Selections with Photoshop
- Using Brushes inside Photoshop
- Creating Shapes and the Pen Tool
- Transforming Selections, Shapes and Images
- Text and Typography in Photoshop
- Working with Color inside Photoshop
- Other Cool Features of Adobe Photoshop
- Resources for You to Use in Your Projects
Understanding the Photoshop Workspace:
- Welcome to This Section on Understanding the Photoshop Workspace
- Resetting Photoshop to the Factory Default
- Setting Preferences with Photoshop
- Creating a Custom Workspace
- Starting with a New Document
- Using a Photoshop Template
- Opening Files in Photoshop
- Closing and Saving Files
- Common File Types
- Exporting Files from Photoshop
Working with Images in Photoshop:
- Welcome to This Section on Working with Images in Photoshop
- Image Modes and Channels
- Changing the Image Size
- Adjusting the Canvas Size
- Cropping an Image in Photoshop
- How to Trim an Image with Photoshop
- Rotating an Image in Photoshop
- Straighten an Image with the Ruler
- Adjusting Brightness and Contrast
- Using Levels with Your Images
- How Curves Work in Photoshop
- Changing the Image Exposure
- Adding and Removing Vibrance
- Hue and Saturation Adjustments
- Having Proper Color Balance
- Black and White Imagery
- Applying Photo Filters in Photoshop
- Invert, Desaturate and Equalize
- Adjusting the Threshold of Your Image
- Overlaying Gradient Maps
- Selecting Specific Colors
- Working with Shadows and Highlights
- Replacing Colors in Photoshop
Making Edits in Photoshop Projects and Documents:
- Welcome to This Section on Making Edits in Photoshop Projects and Documents
- Fixing Mistakes in Photoshop
- Cut, Copy, Paste and Clear
- Fill and Stroke Selections
- Transform and Free Transform
- Content-Aware Scale
- Puppet Warp
- Perspective Warp
Selection Options in Adobe Photoshop CC:
- Welcome to This Section on Selection Options in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Select All, Deselect, and Reselect
- Selecting the Inverse of an Image
- Using a Color Range for Selection
- Selecting by a Focus Area
- Subject Selecting
- Quick Mask Mode and Mask Selecting
- Modifying a Selection
- Saving and Loading Selections
Photoshop Layers and How They Have Changed the Industry:
- Welcome to This Section on Photoshop Layers
- Understanding How Layers Work in Photoshop
- Creating and Deleting Layers
- How to Select Layers in Photoshop
- Layer Groups and Why They Are Important
- Merging and Flattening Layers
- Adding Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Using Masks with Layers
- Clipping Masks
- Working with Layer Adjustments
- Blending Modes with Photoshop
- Additional Layer Options
- Exporting Layers in Photoshops
- Converting Layers to Smart Objects
- Artboards and Layers
The Many Adobe Photoshop Tools:
- Welcome to This Section on the Many Adobe Photoshop Tools
- Working with Tools in Photoshop
- The Move Tool
- The Artboard Tool
- The Marquee Tools
- The Lasso Tools
- Quick Selection and the Magic Wand
- The Crop Tools
- The Slice Tools
- Eyedropper and Color Sampler Tools
- Ruler, Note, and Count Tools
- The Healing Brush Tools
- The Patch Tool
- The Content Aware Move Tool
- The Red Eye Tool
- The Brush Tool
- The Pencil Tool
- Color Replacement and Mixer Brush Tools
- The Stamp Tools
- The History Brush Tools
- The Eraser Tools
- The Gradient Tool
- The Paint Bucket Tool
- Blur, Sharpen, and Smudge Tools
- Dodge, Burn, and Sponge Tools
- The Pen Tool and Selection Tools
- The Type Tools
- The Shape Tools
- The Hand, Rotate, and Zoom Tools
Creating Typography and Using Fonts in Photoshop:
- Welcome to This Section on Creating Typography and Using Fonts in Photoshop
- Using Type and Fonts in Photoshop
- Adding Type inside of Photoshop
- Working with Text Layers
- Characters and Fonts in Photoshop
- Creating Paragraphs and Content
- Character and Paragraph Styles
- Glyphs and How You Can Use Them
- Extruding Type to 3D
- Text and Work Paths
- Convert Text to a Shape
- Warping Text in Photoshop
- Match Fonts from Photographs
- Other Type Options in Photoshop
Understanding the Importance of Color:
- Welcome to This Section on Understanding the Importance of Color
- Working with Color in Photoshop
- Color and Swatches
- Using Gradients inside Photoshop
- Adobe Color Themes
- A Little Bit About Color Theory
Now! Learn Photoshop CC for Beginners Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…