Learn Graphic Design Theory and the Basic Principles of Color Theory, Typography, Branding, Logo Design, Layout & More!
What you will learn from this Course:
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork.
- You will learn layout, user interface and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- Learn the Step-By-Step process to becoming a graphic designer
Requirements for this Course:
- This course is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more as it relates to graphic design.
- You will learn intermediate and advanced terminology that you can use to incorporate in graphic design, user interfaces, mobile app design, logo design, t-shirt design, and other digital or print mediums.
- Though programs like Adobe Photoshop CC and Canva are used throughout this course, you will not need them unless you would like to follow along. The principles outlined in this course are transfereable to many applications, both digital and physical.
- Project files and resources can be found in available lessons located directly in this course.
Learn Graphic Design Theory in this New Course!
Many individuals need to become originators yet don’t have the foggiest idea about the essential things of the plan by any stretch of the imagination.
It can require a very long time to sort out various plans to genuinely start to see how it even functions.
in any case, it doesn’t need to be that way.
By understanding the establishments of shading, typography, format, organization, marking, and different fields of study in the visual depiction domain, you can move from an amateur to a specialist, just by having the right schooling.
You have tracked down the ideal course for learning visual computerization. It doesn’t make any difference if you have no involvement with all, this course was intended to show you plan hypothesis in the best means important.
Each part carefully describes the situation of the fundamental standard being instructed so you get top to bottom information on that hypothesis.
This course will cover:
- The Basics of Graphic Design
- Shading Theory
- Client Experience
- Logo Design
- Photography in Graphic Design
- Present-day Trends and Themes
- The Legal Side of Graphic Design
- what’s more, a whole lot more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- – Graphic Designers
- – Website Designers
- – Logo Designers
- – UI / UX Designers
- – Product Designers
- – T-Shirt Designers
- – Businesses
- – Marketers
- – Social Media Experts
- any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory
- Welcome to Graphic Desigh Theory for Beginners
- New How To Become A Graphic Designer- The Full Guide
- Color Theory
- Topography Theory
- Putting together A simple Social Media Graphic
- Photography Theory
- Layout Theory
- Logo Desigh and Branding
- The Legal Side of Desigh – Properly Using Photos,fonts And Resources
Now!! Learn The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Free Video Course by clicking the below download button, If you have any questions so! comment now!..
Wait for 15 seconds For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understanding us...