The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS Build Professional REST APIs and Single Page Applications with Django and Vue JS !
What you will learn
- How to build Backend REST APIs with Python & Django
- How to use Django REST Framework and Vue JS to create powerful Single Page Applications, similar to those used by Google, Instagram and Twitter
- How to build professional Production-Ready REST APIs with Python, Django and Django REST Framework
- How to secure the REST APIs you will create with both Token and Session Authentication
- All the basics of Vue JS and Vue CLI for creating reactive Components and Single Page Applications
- How to create Real-World Single Page
Requirements of The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS:
- Familiarity with Python 3 and Django
Description of The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS:
The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS course you will figure out how to make proficient REST APIs with Python and Django REST Framework, and all the Vue JS fundamentals that you require to know to make incredible Single Page Applications, present day web applications like those as of now utilized by organizations like Google, Instagram, Quora and Twitter!
Have you ever seen how quick and solid the sites and administrations offered by these organizations are?
Simply consider Instagram, Twitter, or Gmail!
This happens because of the utilization of Single Page Applications, Web Apps created following an advanced way to deal with improvement called API First, which you will realize when you select this course.
This permits organizations to offer similar synchronized administrations over numerous customer applications, for example, cell phone and work area applications, that would then be able to interface with the administrations through REST API, giving an agreeable and safe experience to their clients.
Maybe you definitely knew this. Okay prefer to figure out how to do it without anyone else’s help?
Select now, and carry your abilities to the following level!
The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS course is intended to be your finished reference and learning manual for current Web Development with Django and Vue JS, two of the most utilized Frameworks in the Industry, expanding your abilities as an engineer in an occupation market where remaining serious and forward-thinking is vital.
Beginning from the Back End, you will compose your first API with Django and you will dominate Django REST Framework, the most utilized library for making REST APIs with this Framework.
We will investigate Django REST Framework’s most significant highlights, for example, the consent and confirmation frameworks (utilizing both meeting and token verification!) so you can make proficient and solid Web Apps in a brief timeframe for yourself, your organization or your customers!
Proceeding onward to the Front End, you will become familiar with all the essentials of Vue JS, that you can use to make receptive segments for your tasks and present day Single Page Applications without any preparation.
When you select you will gain admittance to all the course’s exercises in top quality and all the future updates to the course, and you will likewise have the option to download all the slides and the source code.
You will likewise gain admittance to the Q&A segment, where you can pose inquiries about the subjects of the course and trade data with all the understudies who have just taken on the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills and stay competitive in the Job Market
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create Professional REST API and Single Page Applications
- Django Web developers who want to learn how to use Django REST Framework
- Web Developers who want to learn how to use Vue JS
- Developers who want to create powerful REST backends with Django and frontends with Vue JS
- Web developers who want to learn how to create powerful, fast and secure Single Page Applications with the latest and most modern technologies in Use Now
Course content of The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS:
Introduction of The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS:
- Introduction To The Course
- Course Overview – MUST WATCH!
- Setting up the Development Environment
Build Your First REST API with Django:
- Section Objectives
- APIs, JSON and ENDPOINTSPreview
- REST, HTTP and STATUS CODES
- The Requests Module
- Your First Django API – Part One
- Your First Django API – Part Two
- Competency Assessment – Project Introduction
- Competency Assessment – Project Solution
Django REST Framework – Level One:
- DRF Level One – Section Objectives
- Introduction to DRF and NewsAPI Project Setup
- What are the Serializers?
- The @api_view Decorator – Part One
- The @api_view Decorator – Part Two
- The APIView Class
- Serializers Validation
- The ModelSerializer Class
- How to handle Nested Relationships
- DRF Level One – Competency Assessment – JobBoardAPI Project Introduction
- DRF Level One – Competency Assessment – JobBoardAPI Project Solution
Django REST Framework – Level Two:
- DRF Level Two – Section Objectives
- EbooksAPI – Project Setup
- The GenericAPIView Class and Mixins
- Concrete View Classes
- The Permissions System – Part One
- The Permissions System – Part Two
- Pagination in Django REST Framework
- DRF Level Two – Competency Assessment – QuotesAPI Project Introduction
- DRF Level Two – Competency Assessment – QuotesAPI Project Solution
Django REST Framework – Level Three:
- DRF Level Three – Section Objectives
- UserProfilesAPI – Project Setup – Part One
- UserProfilesAPI – Project Setup – Part Two
- Authentication in DRF
- Django REST Auth – Part One
- Django REST Auth – Part Two
- Viewsets and Routers
- The Filtering System
- Automated Testing of a REST API – Part One
- Automated Testing of a REST API – Part Two
Introduction to Vue JS:
- Introduction to Vue JS – Section Objectives
- Introduction: What is Vue JS?
- Must Read! Vue 3.0 has been released!
- Your First Vue Instance
- Events and Methods
- Conditional Rendering
- Class and Style Binding
- List Rendering with v-for
- Computed Properties
- Forms and User Input
- Components and Props
- How To Use $emit
- Vue JS – Section Assignment
- Vue JS – Section Assignment Solution
End Of The Course Project – Build a Quora-like Single Page Application:
- End of the Course Project: Introduction
- Project Creation, Users Application and Authentication Settings
- User Authentication – Settings and Templates
- Single Page Application Entry-Point and First REST Endpoint
- Main App – Models and Signals
- Main App – Serializers
- Main App – Question ViewSet
- Answers: Creation and Listing
- Like and Detail Endpoints
- Backend Testing with POSTMAN
- Authentication Template – CSS Styling
- Read This First: IMPORTANT!
- Vue CLI, Node, NPM and Single Page Applications
- Before starting Lesson 68..
- Webpack Bundle Tracker and Django Webpack Loader
- Vue Router Updated!
- Vue Router and Single File Components
- The Navbar Component
- API Service with Fetch and CSRF TOKEN
- Home Component and Questions List
- Single Question Component
- Question Editor Component
- Load More Questions Button
- Single Answer Component
- Add New Answers Feature
- Load More Answers Button
- Delete Answer Button
- Edit Answer Button
- Edit and Delete Buttons for Questions
- Like Button Implementation
- 404 Not Found Component
- NPM Run Build – Setting the App for Production
- Final Lesson: What to Do Next?
Now! The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…