Welcome to howtofree.org’s “The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course free“! This full video course will change your presentation and public speaking abilities, giving you the ability to talk effectively and hold the attention of any audience.
This course provides all the information you need for creating powerful presentations and speeches, with more than 30 hours of educational and entertaining video content. This course is designed to fulfill your objectives, whether you’re a beginner trying to build a solid foundation or a skilled speaker looking to improve your methods.
You will discover proven techniques for creating successful presentations, getting your thoughts in order, and delivering your ideas with conviction through a series of carefully created lectures. Our experienced trainers will lead you through the craft of storytelling, helping you in making an emotional connection with your audience and making an impact.
So whether you’re preparing for an important business pitch, a conference presentation, or a public speaking event, “The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course” is your ultimate guide to becoming a confident and compelling communicator. Enroll today and unlock your full potential as a dynamic presenter!
Table of Contents
What You’ll Learn:
1. Best Presentation Skills Course!
- Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience:
- Learn how to deliver your masterpiece with the best body language techniques.
2. Create Incredible Content:
- Discover what to include in your speech.
- Explore numerous ways to start and end your speech.
- Learn how to structure your speech effectively.
- Access over 50 presentation templates for download and use.
3. Make Unbelievable Slides:
- Master the art of creating impressive slides.
- Learn from proven examples.
- Utilize more than 10 software applications/resources.
- Access over 50 presentation templates designed for this course.
4. Be More Prepared than Anyone for Your Speech:
- Benefit from 25 years of speech-giving experience.
- Learn how to prepare thoroughly and be fully aware for a flawless presentation.
5. Impress Your Audience:
- Connect with your audience by identifying with them.
- Cater to the needs of your customer/target market.
6. Increase Your Confidence When Presenting:
- Learn techniques to boost your confidence.
- Perform at your peak.
7. Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars:
- Gain valuable insights on what to wear.
- Receive nutrition tips and more from industry professionals.
8. Answer ANY Question During Your Speech Q&A Session:
- Master the art of handling questions during your speech’s Q&A session.
- Showcase your expertise.
- Meet/Beat the Goal(s) of Your Speech:
- Begin your speech with a clear understanding of your end goals.
- Learn effective strategies to achieve your goals.
- Post Presentation To Dos:
- Discover essential steps to take after delivering your speech.
- Ensure your speech goals are met.
- 25 Presentation Guides:
- Access 25 speech guides for different types of speeches.
- Benefit from valuable frameworks and tips for specific occasions.
- Additional Resources to Help You Work Smarter and Not Harder:
- Access supplementary materials and resources.
- Maximize your productivity and efficiency.
- plus much more! Please refer to the course lectures and course outline for a detailed overview.
Thank you for considering our course! We look forward to helping you enhance your presentation and public speaking skills.
Course Content of Presentation and Public Speaking :
1. Introduction of Presentation and Public Speaking:
- Course Outline (One Perfect Presentation Can Change Your Life)
- Thank You Message from Chris
- What this Course Will Teach You:
- One Speech Can Change Your Life & Many-Qtbe.cs!
- How to Take this Course & How to Use the Attached Presentation Success Journal
- Optional: Why Most Presentations Aren’t Effective +Why Your Presentations Will Be
- How to Ask me Questions Live on my Weekly Webcast (Includes Zoom)
2. ACT 1: AUDIENCE: Identify & Identifying with Your Audience (“The Customer”)
- Know Your “Audience (Client)” & Customize Your Presentation for them
- 10 Things We Must Understand About Our Audience Before Making the Speech Content
- Journal Exercise: Who is the Audience (Customer) + their Characteristics
- Appealing to Emotions
- Examples of Ways to Identify WITH Our Audience
- Journal Exercise #2: Emotions & Experiences to Include in Your Speech
3. ACT 2: PURPOSE: What’s the Purpose of Your Speech (Begin with the End Goal)
- What’s the Purpose of Your Speech (Begin with the End Goal)
- What’s the Purpose of Your Speech Introduction (What, Why, How of this Section)
- Why a Presentation Is MUCH More Successful If We Begin with The End Goal in Mind
- [Optional] If this Speech Might Help You Get Promoted, then Please Watch this
- Journal Exercise #3: On What is the #1 Goal (Purpose) of your Presentation?
4. ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 1: How to START Your Presentation
- Creating Content Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- Starting with Thank You (and if there are non-English Speakers in the Audience)
- Starting with Inspiration and Motivation
- Starting with a Quote (150 Examples Attached)
- Starting with an Interesting Relevant Fact or Personal Story
- Starting by Asking the Audience a Question (and/or Consider Using Humor)
- Starting by Mentioning an Interesting Historical Event
- Starting by Introducing Yourself
- Starting by Giving an Outline of Your Speech (Best used for Longer Speeches)
- Starting with a Powerful Image
- Starting with a Video
- Starting with a Prop or Item
- Starting with Introducing a Speaker
- Journal Exercise #4: Starting Your Presentation
5. ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 2: What to Include and How to Structure the Content
- The “C.I.D.E.R.” and “SO WHAT” Tests are Crucial When Creating Content…
- Creating CONVINCING Content (The “C” in C.I.D.E.R.)
- Creating INTERESTING Content (The “l” in C.I.D.E.R.)
- Creating DIFFERENT Content (The “D” in C.I.D.E.R.)
- Creating EDUCATIONAL Content (The “E” in C.I.D.E.R.)
- Creating RELEVANT Content (The “R” in C.I.D.E.R.)
- Coming up with Brilliant [I-Jnstructured] Content for Your Presentation
- Journal Exercise #5: Creating the Content (“Let it All Out”).
- Journal Exercise #6: “C.A.P.ing” Your Brilliant Content
- Themes, Memes and Scenes
- Structuring Your Brilliant Content
- Journal Exercise #7: Structuring and Ordering the Content
6. ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 3: Beating Writer’s Block a ENDING Your
- Overcoming “Writer’s Block” (be Creative +Passionate +
- GENIUS ZONE State of Mind)
- Journal Exercise #8: Beating Writer’s Block
- Introduction to How to End your Speech
- Ending with a Conclusion & Next Steps + Call to Action (“ASK
- FOR THE BUSINESS”)
- Ending by Saying Thank You and Giving Credit to Others
- Ending with a Quote/lnspirational /Motivational/Thought
- Provoking Comment/ Image
- Journal Exercise #9: Ending Your Presentation
- [Optional] Journal Exercise # 10: Creating a GREAT Title for Your
7. ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 4: Getting Feedback & Testing the
- Getting Feedback Using LinkedIn
- How Does Hollywood Get Script Feedback?
- Using SurveyMonkey.com and Fiverr.com for Feedback
- Journal Exercise #11: Getting Feedback on Your Presentation
- Journal Exercise #12: Writing the Final Outline of Your Speech
8. FIRST INTERMISSION: Your 1st Presentation Exercise &Analyzing
my TEDx Talk
- First Intermission Introduction
- Presentation Exercise: The 1st of 3 Presentations by You
- Journal Exercise #13: Analyzing & Critiquing Your 1st Intermission Presentation
- TEDx Presentation
9. ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 1: Creating the Slides & Presentation
- Creating Slides Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used PowerPoint to Create the Slides in the Previous Lecture
- What Presentation Software to Use: PowerPoint or Something Else?
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used Keynote to Create the Slides in the Previous Lecture
- SLIDES THAT WORK: Each Slide Needs Some P.I.M.C.O. in Order to Be Effective
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used Google Slides to Create Slides in the Previous Lecture
- SLIDES THAT WORK: R for Pictures
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used Haiku Deck to Create the Slides in the Previous Lecture
- SLIDES THAT WORK: I for Inspiration
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used “LibreOffice” to Create Slides in the Previous Lecture
- SLIDES THAT WORK: M for Minimalism
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used Prezi to Create the Slides in the Previous Lecture
- SLIDES THAT WORK: C for Consistency
- [OPTIONAL] How We Used Powtoons to Create the Slides in the Previous Lecture
- SLIDES THAT WORK: O for Original
10. ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 2: Customizing Images &Adding Music
- Customizing Images with PowerPoint
- Customizing Images/Fonts with Canva.com
- Creating Infographics/Fonts/Images with Piktochart
- Customizing Images with Microsoft Paint (and Screen Recording on Windows)
- Customizing Images with Pixelmaker (Desktop and iPad Versions)
- Customizing Images with Procreate on an iPad
- Customizing Images with Final Cut
- Adding Music
11. ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 3: Adding Videos/Animation and Other
- Making a Presentation Video + Animation + Adding Pictures + Music from Scratch
- How We Made the Previous Video Presentation Using PowerPoint & Other Resources
- Video + Music + Animations Presentation Example for a Venture Capital Seminar
12. ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 4: 10 Presentation/Slide Content Case
- Slide Case Study #1: My TEDx Talk Slide Creation Discussion
- Slide Case Study #2: My Animated Intro to Finance Slide Creation Discussion
- Slide Case Study #3: My Animated What Finance Course Slide Creation Discussion
- Slide Case Study #4: My Mandarin (Translation) Slide Promo Creation Discussion
- Slide Case Study #5: My Free Course Promo Architecture Concept Design Discussion
- Slide Case Study #6: Corporate Keynote Software Presentation Slides
- Slide Case Study #7: Venture Capital Conference Presentation Slides Discussion
- Slide Case Study #8: Course Images Simplistic Creation Techniques Discussion
- Slide Case Study #9: Making Powtoons Promo of Entire MBA Course (English+French)
- Slide Case Study #10: Making Videos for Presentations Discussion (Free Course)
- Journal Exercise #14: Creating Your Slides
13. ACT 5: CONFIDENCE: Conquering the Fear of Public Speaking
- Confidence & Conquering Fear Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- Creating Off the Charts Confidence by Studying Athletes
- How I Beat My Fear of Public Speaking
- How Warren Buffett Beat His Fear of Public Speaking
14. ACT 6: DELIVERY: Scene 1: Creating the Delivery (from Page to
- Creating the Delivery Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- Add (EVEN MORE) Passion (INSPIRE)!
- Adding Structure to Your Delivery (Buys You Time or Lets You Stay on Track!)
- Why You Shouldn’t Read Your Slides (.. .too Often)
- Take Many Breaks DURING the Presentation
- Involving the Audience
- Using Humor and Self Deprecation
- Use Simple Words (Cast Your Audience Net Wide)
- Changing Your Tone
- Speed: “Slow down, you movin’ too fast / You gotta make the moment last
- Going Off Script, Being Honest, Sincere and Authentic
- [Optional] Quiz for ACT #6: Scene 1
15. ACTS: DELIVERY: Scene 2: Body Language
- Creating a First Impression with Body Language
- SMILE : )
- Using Your Hands
- Making Eye Contact (with Almost Everyone if Possible!)
- Move Around a Lot (as Motion Creates Emotion!)
- Dare Yourself to Do Something Radically Different
- Additional Body Language to Avoid
- Great Body Language Case Study
- [OPTIONAL] Quiz for ACT Scene 2
16. SECOND INTERMISSION: Your 2nd Presentation Exercise
- &Analyzing My Company Speech
- Second Intermission Introduction
- Presentation Exercise: The 2nd of 3 Presentations by You
- Journal Exercise #15: Analyzing & Critiquing Your 2nd Intermission Presentation
- Journal Exercise #16: Let’s Compare Your 1st & Your 2nd Presentation
- Critiquing My Company Presentation
17. ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 1: +Reading the Audience (Are
they Paying Attention) Presentation and Public Speaking
- Answering Questions + Reading the Audience Intro. (What, Why & How of this Act)
- Q&A “Crutch” Concept Introduction
- Answering QUALITATIVE General Business Questions Using Frameworks
- Answering QI-JANTITATIVE or Even Finance Questions Using Frameworks
- HELP! How Do You Answer Questions When You Have No Idea! Use this Framework
- Journal Exercise #17: Answer Any Question that You Have No Idea How to Answer
18. ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 2: Transition Words Not to
Use Words That Buy Time
- Introduction to EVEN MORE Transition Words to Use in the Q&A Session
- Structuring Logic with Transition Words and Words to Use that Will Buy You Time
- Words to Say that Your Audience Will Remember and Appreciate
- Words or Things to Never Say When Answering Questions
- Transition Words to Use When You Want to Politely Disagree With the Question
- Journal Exercise #18: Using Transition Words to Structure Your Logic & Buy Time
19. ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 3: How to Know What the Next
Question is They Will Ask?
- Introduction to How to Know What the Next Question is That They Will Ask You?
- Journal Exercise #19: Answering Questions the Preemptive & Logical Strategic Way
20. ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 4: Other Important Strategies to
Use When Presenting
- Pulling Out Your “Secret Stealth Slide(s)” Strategy & You’ll Look Like a Genius!
- Be Humble and Express Your Shortcomings and What You Learned in the Process
- Include Risks (Counter Points) in Your Answers in Order to Maintain Credibility
- Adding an Interesting Quote to Your Answer or Talk About Successful People
- Since the Audience is the Customer, Ask them if You Answered the Question
- Helping a Nervous Person Finish Asking a Question
- Answering Disastrous PR Questions the Right Way
- How to Get the Audience to Write Down What You Say
- What to Do if the Audience is Bored (During Q&A or During the Presentation)
21. ACT 8: PRACTICE: How to Prepare (and be Aware) for Your
- Practice and Planning Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- Practicing While Looking at the Slides
- Practicing Without Looking at Slides & with a MASSIVE DISTRACTION in Front of U!
- Practicing in Front of Friends/Others (+ YouTube & send to Loved Ones/Mentors)
- Journal Exercise #20: Recording Yourself Practicing and Critiquing it : )
- Go to the Room You Will Presenting in the Day Before You Present and Do this. ..
- 31 CRUCIAL Items to Pack/BringL&pare the Day Before Your Speech
- Journal Exercise #21: Your Preparation To-Do List for the Few Days Before Speech
- What to Do the Morning of Your Speech
- YOU JUST FORGOT WHAT TO SAY NEXT – WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Don’t Worry Because…
22. ACT 9: APPEARANCE: What to Wear + Eat + Sleep + Get into an
Ideal State of Mind
- Your “Appearance” & State of Mind Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- Getting in an Ideal, Confident and Relaxed Peak Mental State (“The Zone”) : )
- How to Know What to Wear
- Nutrition and Rest Before the Presentation
- Professional Newscast Appearance Secrets to Make You Look Less Tired, Better, etc.
23. ACT 10: POST PRESENTATION TO DO’S: Did You Accomplish
Everything? If Not Then…
- Post Presentation To Do’s Introduction (What, Why & How of this Section)
- Thank the Event Organizer and the Administration Staff (If Applicable)
- Follow up with Potential Customers that Approached You After Your Presentation
- Send the Event Organizer Your Slides to Distribute to the Recipients
- Keep USBs in Your Pocket with the Presentation (for HUGE Potential Prospects)
24. THIRD INTERMISSION: Your 3rd and Final Presentation Exercise
Third Intermission Introduction
- Third Intermission Introduction
- Presentation Exercise: The 3rd of 3 Presentations by You
- Journal Exercise #22: Analyzing & Critiquing Your 3rd Intermission Presentation
- Journal Exercise #23: Let’s Compare Your 2nd & Your 3rd Presentation
25. ACT 12: Additional Resources
- Additional Resources Introduction
- 150 Quotes to Use in Your Speech
- Documentary on How the Trailer Promo Video Was Made for this Course
- All 100+ Downloadable Slide Templates & Course Resources Sorted Alphabetically
27. Conclusion / Epilogue (Congratulations!
- Congratulations & Conclusion (.. .You Will Never Be the Same!)
- Bonus Materials
28. Bonus Materials
- YOU 2.0! Introducing You for Your Nobel Prize Speech
- Bonus Items
- Anyone can take this course:
- No prior knowledge of creating speeches or presentations or public speaking is required.
- Optional: Access to any presentation software product:
- You may choose to use software like PowerPoint, Keynote, or any other presentation software.
- It is completely up to you whether to use software or not.
- No prior knowledge of using presentation software:
- You don’t need any prior knowledge of how to make presentations using software.
- Many of the presentation software products used in the course are free to use.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in improving or learning public speaking/speech/presentation skills.
- Those who want to become better public speakers:
- You’ll have the opportunity to surpass the speaking skills of anyone you know.
- By the end of this course, you’ll develop a genuine love for giving speeches. : )
What is included in “The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course”?
This course offers over 30 hours of video content, covering various aspects of presentation and public speaking skills. It includes lessons on effective storytelling, structuring presentations, managing body language, overcoming stage fright, and much more.
Is this course suitable for beginners?
Absolutely! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced speaker, this course is designed to meet your needs. It provides a strong foundation for beginners and offers advanced techniques for those looking to enhance their skills.
Are there any interactive exercises or practice opportunities?
Absolutely! Alongside the video lessons, this course provides interactive exercises and real-world scenarios to reinforce your learning and allow you to practice your presentation and public speaking skills.
Free Download today in “The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course” and embark on a transformative journey to becoming a confident and influential communicator!
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
Author : https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-presentation-and-public-speaking-speech-course/