Learn Ultimate SEO Free Video Course Free Download
Ultimate SEO Learn for Images, Blog, Website, Video, Articles, On Page Optimization, Backlinks, Keyword Research – EVERYTHING!
What you will learn :
- In this SEO course, you will know how to perform keyword research.
- In this SEO course, you will know the basics to SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- In this SEO course, you will know how to optimize a blog post & article.
- In this SEO course, you will know how to optimize a web page.
- In this SEO course, you will know how to optimize an image.
- In this SEO course, you will know how to optimize a video.
- In this SEO course, you will know how to build powerful EDU & GOV backlinks.
- In this SEO course, you will know how to use software to find new & more powerful backlinks.
- In this SEO course, you will know the various types of links you can create (20+ varieties).
- In this SEO course, you will know how to perform Local SEO & rank within your local city for extremely tough keywords & keyword phrases.
- In this SEO course, you will know how to build more links than you can handle with this course.
Requirements For This Course :
- You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level.
Description Of Ultimate SEO:
This is a 16-in-1 multi-course. The list of courses included in this single purchase includes:
- Keyword Research: Beginner to Expert
- Link Building 101
- The Link Types You Can Build
- Research with LongTail Pro
- Screaming Frog SEO Guide
- Build .EDU & .GOV Links to Page 1 of Google
- Google Maps
- Image SEO
- How to Optimize an Article to Page 1 of Google
- On-Page Website Optimization Guide
- Video SEO (2-in-1 mega course)
- Link Building Software Suggestions
- Expired Domains & 301 Redirect Secrets
- The Guide to Master Manual Link Building for Idiots
- Email Marketing Mastery
- The Perfect Autoresponder Sequence Template to Copy
If that is not enough to wet your palette, then just get a load of the things we will be talking about inside.
We will be learning about the 20+ link types you can build. Why is this so important? Well when you think about each link as it is own “animal”, you can begin to see what types of links you want to keep in your “zoo” for Google to visit and grade (and by “zoo” I mean your website). When you build a variety of links (and especially high authority/quality links), you will rank extremely high in the search engines. The reason. Google is always on the look out for websites that are “in high regard” from other websites. Showing the RIGHT links, in the RIGHT niches virtually FORCES Google to rank you.
If you are looking to get your website, blog or company to Page 1 in Google; this is the guide to do just that. We go over every detail you need to know. Starting with keyword research and ending with how to find SPECIFIC BACKLINKS for your website, in your industry/niche. We hand hold you the entire way, and let go of the bicycle when you finally know how to gather these backlinks and create content for each & every network.
About the Topic
Links were the first major “Off-the-page” ranking factor used by search engines. Google wasn’t the first search engine to count links as “votes,” but it was the first search engine to rely heavily on link analysis as a way to improve relevancy.
Despite the chatter around other signals, links, along with content remain the most important external signal for Google’s search rankings. But as you’ll find, some links are more valuable than others.
If you were sick, which would you trust more, the advice from five doctors or from 50 random people who offered their advice as you walked down the street?
Unless you had a really bad experience with doctors, you’d probably trust the advice from the doctors. Even though you are getting fewer opinions, you’re getting those opinions from experts. The quality of their opinions is better, so they carry more weight.
It works the same way with search engines. They will count all the links pointing at websites (except those blocked using nofollow or other methods), but they don’t count them all equally. They give more weight to the links that are considered to be of better quality.
What is a quality link? It is one of those “you will know it when you see it” types of things in many cases. But a link from any large, respectable site is going to be higher on the quality scale than a link you might get from commenting on a blog. In addition, links from those in your “neighborhood,” sites that are topically relevant to your site, may also count more.
Link text/anchor text
Amazon has millions of links pointing at it. Yet, it doesn’t rank for “boats.” It does rank for “books.” Why? Many of those links pointing at Amazon say the word “books” within the links, while relatively few say “boats,” since Amazon doesn’t sell boats.
The words within a link — the link text or “anchor text” — are seen by search engines as the way one website is describing another. It’s as if someone’s pointing at you in real life and saying “books” and declaring you an expert on that topic.
You often can’t control the words people use to link to you, so capitalize on your opportunities to influence anchor text, within reason.
Number of links
Plenty of sites have found that getting a whole lot of links can add up to SEO success. Even more so if you’re getting a lot of links from many different sites. All things being equal, 1,000 links from one site will mean far less than 1000 links from 1000 sites.
Long ago, the sheer number of links used to be far more important, but the number has decreased steadily in importance as search engines have learned how to better evaluate the quality of links.
Tactics such as viral link baiting campaigns, badges and widgets can all be effective at securing large numbers of links, and even search engine representatives have suggested these methods.
But in your quest for links, don’t fire up automated software and begin spamming blogs. That’s a bad thing, in many ways, as we’ll explore later in this guide.
Who this course is for :
- Online Marketers
- Everyone with a Website
- SEO Marketers & Engineers
- Brick & Mortar Businesses
- Everyone with a Product
- Video Producers who want to rank their videos higher in Google
- Link Builders
- Content Creators who want to get more traffic from their work
Course Content Of Ultimate SEO:
1. Introduction of Ultimate SEO:
- Before We Begin
- Less = More
- Structural Overview
- Content & Quality
- Quality via Relevance
- Anchor Diversity
- SEO Beyond Link Building
- The 20 Types of Backlinks
- Article Links
- Optimize an Article
- Optimize Readability
- Manually Hyperlinking Anchor Text
- Spintax & Link Tiers
- Blog Commenting Links
- Directory Links
- Document Sharing Links
- Exploit Links
- Forum Links
- Guest Book Links
- Article Guest Posts
- Image Comment Links
- Indexer Links
- Micro Blogging Links
- Pingback Links
- Referrer Links
- RSS Feed Links
- Social Bookmark Links
- Social Network Links
- Trackback Links
- URL Shortener Links
- Video Links
- Web 2.0 Links
- Wiki Links
- Difference Between Short & Longtail Keywords
- Keyword Planner
- Free Keyword Research Tool
- What Are Local Keywords
- Research vs Buyer Keywords
- Google Auto Complete Search Engine
- Paid Keyword Research Tool
- LongTail Pro Keyword Research
- Keyword Planner Sorting
- KW Finder Keyword Research
- KW Research Section
- How to Deliver Keyword Research as a Freelancer
- Optimize an Article
- Optimize Readability
- Permalink Settings (WordPress or Any CMS)
- Yoast SEO Optimization Setup (Exampled in WordPress)
- Fastest Cache Settings (Exampled in WordPress)
- Yoast Real-Time Analysis for Any Site/CMS
- All In One SEO Plugin (Alternative SEO Plugin)
- Cache Speed Test
- Real-Time Ranking Case Study
- Local SEO vs Other SEOs
- The 4 Pillars of Google Maps Ranking
- Sign In to Google+
- Keyword Planner & Sorting Breakdown
- Google My Business Registration & Optimization
- Descriptions Have Been Phased Out Currently
- Google Review Management & Marketing
- Additional Business Sites for Reviews
- Google My Business
- Citation SEO
- What Are Citations
- An Example Citation Setup
- WhiteSpark for Citation Analysis
- Outsource Local Citations
- The Difference in Citation Websites
- Traditional SEO vs Image SEO
- What is EXIF Data and How to Remove It
- Image File Size Optimization
- JPG vs PNG
- GIF Images
- Captions for Conversion Optimization
- Name and ALT SEO
- Adding ALT Tags to Images
- Create a Sitemap for Images
- The Goal of Image SEO
- Google Image Off-Page SEO
- What are EDU Links?
- Google Aggregate Ranking Algorithm
- Posting Comments on EDU & GOV Blogs
- Creating Profiles at EDU & GOV Websites
- Scholarship Backlinks from EDU & GOV Websites
- Resources for EDU & GOV Websites
- Resources II
- Offering Discounts for Links
- Student Groups
- 2 Types of Video SEO
- When to Host on YouTube and Why
- Self Hosting Video Solution
- Video SEO for Google
- Keyword Planner for Organic & Video Rankings
- Self Hosting means Self Promoting
- YouTube Black vs White
- YouTube Auto Suggest for Keyword Research
- YouTube Analytics
- YouTube Video SEO Optimizations
- Find YouTube Tags
- VidIQ Extension
- Video Sitemap SEO
- Rules of Engagement
- YouTube Video Layout Blueprint
- YouTube Comments
- The Secret of Subscribers in SEO
- Create a Playlist for Hard SEO Terms
- Tubular and Other Tool Comparisons
- YTCockpit for Keyword Research & Tracking
- YouTube AdSense & Other Monetizations
- What is a 30X Redirect
- Types of 30X Redirects
- How to Write the 30X Redirects
- Redirection of SEO Timeline
- Why You Can Lose Redirect SEO Link Juice
- How Long Should I Keep These Redirects
- Redirects with Google Penalties
- Your First Redirect is Called Canonicalization
- Why Secure Your Site
- How Much SEO Juice is Passed in Google
- How Much SEO Juice is Passed in Google II
- 3 Methods to Use Expired Domains
- DomCop Overview
- FreshDrop Overview
Now! Learn Ultimate SEO Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…