Learn Web Design On Photoshop By Doing Free Video Course Free Download
Web Design On Photoshop by doing! Create 7 Photoshop web designs from scratch + 7 Photoshop web design assignments
What you will learn:
- Create web designs that provide a great UI UX (user experience)
- Help your clients grow their business by learning what it takes to design a great user experience
- Learn how creating great web designs, that help your clients grow, will help you grow your design business (and likely will end up with more work than you can handle)
- You will learn the 7 most popular types of web design styles
- You will learn what type of design styles to avoid (and why)
- You will learn add-on services you can up-sell your web design clients
- You will learn how to re-touch images like a pro
- You will learn how to stand-out among 10’s of thousands of other web designers
- You will learn how to remove subjects from a background (non-destructively… just like the pros)
- You will learn how to transform an ordinary image into a piece of artwork
- You will learn how to use gradients for creative backgrounds
- You will learn and master layers and layer masks
- You will learn how to use Smart Objects for keeping your work intact
- You will learn the importance of keeping your layers organized
- You will learn tips on font selections
- You will learn the do’s and don’ts of typography
- You will learn why prioritizing typography, with styles, is important for making it easier to read content
- You will learn tips on what type of images you should be using in your web designs
- You will learn where to download commercial free images that don’t require a license or an attribution
- You will learn how to use a Grid template to conform your web designs to industry standards for both desktop and mobile devices
- You will learn how to quickly and easily align multiple layers
- You will learn how to evenly distribute the space between layers with one click
- You will learn how to create a mega menu design and organize it for the developer
- You will learn how to design hover states so the developer knows how to code your vision
- By the time you’ve completed all 7 web design projects, and the suggested assignments, you’ll have mastered my top 10 keyboard shortcuts that will help you work faster
Requirements of Web Design On Photoshop:
- A willingness to learn web design by doing.
- Photoshop CC is recommended. Older versions will work too.
Description of Web Design On Photoshop:
7 Photoshop Web Design Projects. Learn Web Design by Doing.
Photoshop website architecture, learn by doing. Expert UX website architecture with Photoshop. Website architecture is about the client experience.
The objective of this course is to show you how to make website compositions, that give an extraordinary client experience, through really doing ventures (and not watching me plan them).
Figure out how to make extraordinary website compositions, in Photoshop, AND make an incredible client experience through doing genuine website composition ventures. Learn website composition by doing!
- What you will realize in this magnificent website architecture course, for Photoshop clients…
- You willlearn add-on administrations you can up-sell your UX website architecture customers
- You will figure out how to re-contact pictures like a genius
- You will figure out how to stand-apart among 10’s of thousands of other UX website specialists
- You will figure out how to eliminate subjects from a foundation (non-ruinously… much the same as the experts)
- You will figure out how to change a customary picture into a bit of craftsmanship, in Photoshop.
- You will figure out how to utilize slopes, in Photoshop, for innovative foundations
- You will figure out how to utilize Smart Objects, in Photoshop, for keeping your work flawless
- You will gain proficiency with the significance of keeping your layers coordinated
- You will learn tips on text style determinations, in Photoshop.
- You will get familiar with the do’s and don’ts of typography
- You will realize why organizing typography, with styles, is significant for making it simpler to understand content
- You will figure out how to make UX website architectures that give an incredible client experience
- You will figure out how to enable your customers to develop their business by realizing the stuff to plan an extraordinary client experience
- You will figure out how making extraordinary UX website architectures, that help your customers develop, will assist you with becoming your UX plan business (and likely will wind up with more work than you can deal with)
- Fledglings, of Photoshop, will get a compressed lesson to get you fully operational quick
- Progressed clients of Photoshop can jump into the UX website architecture ventures
- You will become familiar with the 7 most mainstream sorts of UX website composition styles
- You will realize what kind of UX configuration styles to maintain a strategic distance from (and why)
- You will learn tips on what sort of pictures you should use in your UX website compositions
- You will realize where to download business free pictures that don’t need a permit or an attribution
- You will get familiar with the 6 most significant areas that make up UX sites
- You will figure out how to utilize a Grid format to adjust your UX website architectures to industry principles for both work area and cell phones
- You will figure out how to rapidly and effectively adjust different layers, in Photoshop.
- You will figure out how to equitably disseminate the space between layers with a single tick, in Photoshop.
- You will figure out how to make a uber menu UX plan and sort out it for the designer
- You will figure out how to UX configuration float states so the engineer realizes how to code your vision
- When you’ve finished each of the 7 UX website composition ventures, and the recommended tasks, you’ll have dominated my best 10 console easy routes that will assist you with working quicker
- In the wake of finishing each of the 7 UX website composition ventures and the recommended tasks, you ought to have 7 website architectures for your portfolio
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 1
Your first UX website composition undertaking will comprise of making a remarkable, imaginative landing page for Nike. You’ll find out about my innovative plan with the plan preparation. At that point, you’ll find out about the significance of picking pictures and how to eliminate subjects from the foundation… like a master.
You will figure out how to make a header, a uber menu a Call-to-Action (CTA) and considerably more.
Whenever you’ve polished what you realized, by re-doing my website composition, you’ll utilize YOUR imaginative vision to build up a website architecture for your portfolio.
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 2
This UX website architecture undertaking will have you change an old, obsolete, land site into an expert plan style. The new plan was made for a superior UX (client experience). Which will enable the customer to develop their business by including a source of inspiration that possibilities won’t have the option to can’t.
- You will find out about overwhelming offers and how to make them through a CTA
- the most effective method to make custom saint areas with custom shapes, in Photoshop
- the most effective method to utilize layer covers to show/conceal various components
- ace tips for utilizing pictures of individuals, in Photoshop
- professional tips for settling on what kind of photographs to incorporate
- the most effective method to utilize angles to make your experiences more unique, in Photoshop
- step by step instructions to handily refresh your customers logo for a more forward-thinking and present day look
- the most effective method to build the validity of your customers
- master tips on the most proficient method to advance your customer through compelling composition (or rethink)
- genius tips on the best way to qualify leads through incredible plan
what’s more, considerably more…
What you’ll realize can without much of a stretch be applied to an organization and website architecture. In addition, I’ll share with you one of my little mysteries on adding validity and hoisting your customers remaining in the network which additionally expands the odds more individuals will work with your customer.
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 3
Our next UX website composition venture comprises of refreshing another old, out-dated site and giving it another, fresher, present day plan.
Numerous new tips and website architecture stunts uncovered in this venture. Realize why I picked a tacky menu for this site, why I picked a concealed menu (by means of the Hamburger symbol), how I made a consistent inclination foundation (from header to saint to the footer) for an advanced energy, all the more ace tips on pictures, how to work with an outsider application as a feature of your UX website composition, and substantially more.
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 4
In this UX website architecture venture the learning proceeds! Beginning with a huge Hero picture as the background of the UX plan. This picture alone will hoist this organizations existing brand and will recognize it as a pioneer in it’s zone. As extraordinary as the picture is it very well may be better. We’ll improve it by figuring out how to eliminate 2 vehicles from the frontal area… you’ll figure out how to modify like an expert.
The following piece of this website composition, includes making an extraordinary (UX) client experience by giving guests precisely what they are searching for. For this situation a spot to lease. You’ll accomplish this by planning a channel, in the Hero area, that will permit guests to limit their hunt.
In the event that guests are not prepared to work together through this site, they’ll be all the more so in the wake of looking down to the main area that incorporates 4 advantage driven administrations. You’ll figure out how to make 4 custom symbols without any preparation and tips on the most proficient method to sell your customer on displaying their advantages. Also, extra tips all through for speaking with your customer on why you planned the page the manner in which you did.
At that point, I’ll give you some UX configuration tips for rapidly, and effectively adding different postings by utilizing Command/Control J (Photoshop easy route). This segment of the website architecture venture has significantly more professional tips. One of which is masterminding, styling and picking textual styles to make it simpler to understand content.
We’re not finished with what you’ll realize in this venture! Truth be told, I give you 2 administrations you can up-sell your customers on (you’ll put in your plan first since it’s so natural to do and afterward you sell them on it). One of which can place more cash in their pocket with almost no exertion. Your customers will struggle turning down cash. The crucial step is choosing the amount to charge. Which is altogether up to you.
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 5
Your next UX website composition venture comprises of taking an old, out-dated, government text based plan and making a more picture based website architecture. Why the switch? The “public authority” is attempting to offer their area to sightseers and pictures recount the story better than text. All things considered, an “picture merits 1,000 words”.
- You will begin with a straightforward Header and Hero area.
- At that point, you’ll study typography decisions and styling, for Photoshop.
- How the correct selection of pictures is significant and some unacceptable decision can be a catastrophe.
- Figure out how to make a spring up Hover state, in Photoshop
what’s more, substantially more
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 6
This is my number one UX website composition venture! You’ll master something you didn’t know was conceivable… how to discover what textual style was utilized from a (leveled) JPG record! That’s right, I’ll show you where to transfer your record and a PC will crunch it’s information base of 100,000+ text styles and reveal to you which one was utilized!
Up until this point, the greater part of our UX website composition ventures have had a cutting edge, clean UX website architecture style concerned them. Not this time. We’re going all out on changing a plain, exhausting site with an intense, fun retro plan style.
You’ll begin by making a retro slider for the Hero segment. At that point you’ll plan an internet business like body area including old-film banners. All while learning all the more star UX website composition tips en route!
Photoshop – UX – Web Design Project 7
At this point, you’ve learned pretty much the entirety of my UX website composition tips. Try not to surrender. I have a couple of all the more expert tips and Photoshop stunts to impart to you in this last UX website architecture venture.
Counting, how to change a customary, exhausting, plain, photograph into a masterpiece; a Watercolor (in Photoshop). No concerns. No compelling reason to by a canvas, brushes or watercolor paint. I’ll tell you the best way to do it in Photoshop!
Whenever you’ve finished each of the 7 UX website composition ventures you’ll have dominated over twelve console alternate ways (that will assist you with planning quicker). Additionally, on the off chance that you applied my proposals, you’ll have 7 UX website compositions created from YOUR inventive vision and configuration style for your portfolio. Which can all be, submitted to our Q&A segment for criticism or just to flaunt your new aptitudes.
Who this course is for:
- Updated for new (and advanced) users; See the Photoshop crash course section
- Advanced users; Dive right into the 7 web design projects
- Anyone who wants to be a web designer
- Anyone who wants to stand out from the other 10’s of thousands of web designers
Course content of Web Design On Photoshop:
Introduction of Web Design On Photoshop:
Web Design: How to Get The Most From This Photoshop Web Design Course:
- Discover new, free design projects by…
- All Videos Recorded in 1080HD
- How to Get The Most From This Photoshop Web Design Course
Photoshop Crash Course for Web Design:
- Layers 101
- Aligning Layers
- Stack, Copy + Delete Layers
- Organize Layers
- Layer Styles
- Type Tool
- Shapes 101
- 5 Essential Tools 101
- Gradient Tools 101
- Smart Objects 101
- History Panel 101
- Retouching Tools 101 – Stamp Tool
- Retouching Tools 101 – Heal Tool
- Retouching Tools 101 – Patch Tool
- Retouching Tools 101 – Content Aware Tool
Anatomy of a Website – for Web Designers:
Web Design Styles:
- Brief History & My Thoughts
- 7 Popular Web Design Styles
- Get Inspired
Grid System + Bonus Tip:
- Grid System
- Bonus: Pixel Perfect
Photoshop Web Design Project 1 – Nike:
- Briefing of Project
- Retouch Images
- Retouch Like a Pro – Quick Tip
- Header Part 1
- Header Part 2
- Mega Menu
- Assignment 1
Photoshop Web Design Project 2 – Manhattan:
- Briefing of Project
- Logo Redesign
- Hero Part 1
- Hero Part 2
- Social Proof – Body Part 1 or Part of Hero?
- Body Part 2
- Body Part 3
- Body Part 4 – Part 1
- Body Part 4 – Part 2
- Body Part 4 – Contact Section
- Final Tweaks
- Assignment 2
Photoshop Web Design Project 3 – Seaside:
- Briefing of Project
- Body – Services
- Body – Samples Part 1
- Body – Samples Part 2
- Body – Samples Part 3
- Body – Samples Part 4
- Body – Contact
- Assignment 3
Photoshop Web Design Project 4 – Real Estate:
- Briefing of Project
- Retouch Hero Image
- Custom Icons Part 1
- Custom Icons Part 2
- Body – Services
- Body – Property Owner Call to Action
- Body – Listings
- Body – Blog + Sidebar
- Assignment 400:09
Photoshop Web Design Project 5 – Watkins Glen:
- Briefing of Project
- Header + Hero
- Body – Things to do Part 1
- Body – Things to do Part 2
- Body – Info
- Assignment 5
Now! Learn Web Design On Photoshop By Doing Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…