Learn Web Design On Photoshop Free Video Course Free Download
Web Design On Photoshop Learn how to create stunning website designs in Photoshop; No coding included!
What you will learn
- Create beautiful website designs in Photoshop
- Improve their knowledge and understanding of web design principles
- Easily work in Photoshop with all the major tools
- Learn quick yet powerful techniques to get great results instantly
Requirements of Web Design On Photoshop:
- You need at least Photoshop CS4 and a basic understanding of how Photoshop works
- You have to have worked at least a little bit in Photoshop and know some of the tools and hotkeys
Description of Web Design On Photoshop:
Web Design On Photoshop can represent the moment of truth a business. That is on the grounds that regardless of how incredible the organization’s administrations or items are, without a delightful site, it’s supportive of nothing! That is the reason business visionaries from everywhere the world are searching for gifted website specialists who are fit for making marvelous sites. This course will assist you with doing exactly that!
Set yourself up for a Career in Web Design by Learning the Foundations of Photoshop and the Ins-and-Outs of the Design Industry
- Expert the standards of website architecture and typography.
- Figure out how to plan custom designs and wonderful symbols.
- Access premium psd records and layouts to rouse your own activities.
- Find how to function with customers and how to stay serious in a bleeding edge industry.
Make Websites that Win Clients and Enhance Your Portfolio
Proficient website composition is sought after, with each kind of business from huge partnerships to little boutiques searching for website specialists who can improve their online presence and construct their image. This course will show you the abilities you have to make staggering web compositions utilizing Photoshop so you can transform your customers’ dreams into the real world. You will likewise figure out how to talk with customers, unravel their solicitations, and satisfy their needs.
Substance and Overview
Regardless of whether you’re a tenderfoot or a serious website specialist, you will discover this course advantageous by they way it mixes clear, succinct guidance with genuine models and involved activities.
Photoshop and Web Design from a to z
Following the course’s straightforward bit by bit measure, you will get familiar with the website architecture standards and Photoshop aptitudes important to make clear site pages and illustrations, beginning with central subjects, for example, looking at changed adaptations of Photoshop and choosing a screen, prior to progressing to separating, typography, logo plan, design, and then some.
Customer Case Studies
You will increase a superior comprehension of the real factors of website architecture by analyzing genuine contextual investigations that exhibit what to do and what not to do when working with customers.
You will watch the formation of two sites beginning to end to increase a superior comprehension of the plan cycle.
Free Templates and Resources
You will access an elite determination of psd records, a cheat sheet hotkey manage, in addition to heaps of site layouts that you can use for your own ventures.
- Completely clear sound from a local English speaker
- Photoshop CC was utilized all through the course
- Expertly altered: consistent focus in on significant regions, hotkeys are appeared as captions, dull strategies are marginally accelerated
- All talks have the .psd introduction document joined in addition to a .pdf with any connections that were appeared in the video.
In the wake of finishing this course, you will have a strong comprehension of the standards of website composition and the establishments of Photoshop important to make front line pages and designs. You will likewise be comfortable with the website architecture industry and the expert methodologies important to manufacture a customer base.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for anyone who is into web design and wants to create websites in Photoshop
- Anyone who wants to learn a new life skill they can immediately apply and make money
- This is must-watch course for any developer, no matter the level of knowledge
Course content of Web Design On Photoshop:
Introduction of Web Design On Photoshop:
- Quick answers to popular questions
- This course vs “Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing”
- Web design – A closer look
- Set up Photoshop for web design
- How to select layers like a pro
- Find out why your designs are supremely important
- Exercise: create a website and identify 3 mistakes
- Solving the previous exercise
- The three pillars of a great web designer
The First Pillar of Web Design:
- The first pillar of web design
- Best settings for a web design project
- Case study: Non-standard layouts
- Exercise: Create a standard website layout
- How to size your web elements correctly
- My formula for perfect text
- Case study: text layers
- Color Contrast
- Case study: Colors – Part 1
- Case study: Colors – Part 2
- How to align elements in the hero area
- How to align icons with text
- 3 rules for web design icons
- Case Study: Visual Balance
- Thoughts on the first pillar of web design
- Web Design Quiz #25 questions
The second pillar of web design:
- What’s the point of the website?
- The user versus the business owner
- Analytics in Web Design
- Templates & Website Builders – The web designer’s death?
- Case Study: 4 versions of the same website
- E-commerce homepage layout
- E-commerce product details
- E-commerce checkout
- Why aren’t websites pixel perfect?
- Landing page vs a website
- Case studies: the client’s needs
- Lead generation in landing pages
- Why landing pages have a bad reputation
- Digital product landing page0
- A/B testing landing pages
- Case Study: Landing page analysis
- Final thoughts about the client’s needs
- Web Design Quiz #33 questions
The third pillar of web design:
- What’s UX?
- The best example of good UX and attention to detail
- Improve the checkout process to double sales
- Improve the mobile version to double sales
- 7 website tweaks that show attention to detail
- Upgrading the mobile product page
- Doing 1-on-1 sessions with a coder
From Photoshop to Working Code:
- Preparing the design for coding
- Getting up and running with Zeplin
- From Photoshop to Zeplin
- Getting deliverables out of Photoshop
- Server-side content and multi-layer graphics
- How to handle the handover process
- Important notice
- System requirements & best settings
- Color management quiz3 questions
- Photoshop version comparison
- Piracy & stealing
- Monitors: best panel types, resolution, brand, size
- Web design just in Photoshop, no coding
- What you need to know about Photoshop
- How to monetize the skills you are about to learn
- Grid systems
- Setting up your workspace
- Topics I won’t cover in depth
- Communicate effectively
- Communicate effectively quiz
- A website must tell a story and create an atmosphere
- Simple & clean or highly detailed?
- How to understand the clients’ needs
- All about inspiration
- Hands on: How I get my inspiration
- Exercise: Inspiration
- Step by step approach
- Hands-on: Using the step by step approach to create an icon
- All about wireframes
- All about wireframes quiz
- The role of imagery, stock photos and free photos
- Custom Graphics
- Hands-on: Creating custom graphics
- Alignment tools
- Symmetry, proper spacing and white space
- Working with a brief
The Principles II:
- Working on a ‘small project
- What ‘simple, modern, clean’ & other client terms actually mean
- Using layer styles the right way
- The pitfalls of your imagination
- Understanding contrast
- Using freebies & the meaning of being a designer
- Optimizing your layers panel
- Hands on: How to organize a messy project
- Dummy content
- Logo design
- The importance of speed
- Choosing the right projects
- Pricing guide for your work
- How to constantly get better
Typography tips, tricks and techniques:
- Best sources for fonts
- The Character Panel
- How to identify a font
- Mixing fonts
- Typography tips, tricks and techniques
- Introduction & project description
- Setting the layout
- Putting in content
- Creating the header
- Creating the hero area
- Creating the content area
- Creating the testimonial and footer areas
Now! Learn Web Design On Photoshop Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…