What you will learn :
- Be able to build ANY website you want.
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Node
- Master frontend development with React
Requirements of Web Developer:
- No programming experience needed – I will teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- I will walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Description of Web Developer:
Welcome to the Complete Web Developer Bootcamp, the lone course you need to figure out how to code and turn into a full-stack web designer.
The course is an educated by the lead teacher at the App Brewery, London’s driving face to face programming bootcamp.
The course has been refreshed to be 2020 prepared and you will gain proficiency with the most recent apparatuses and advances utilized everywhere organizations like Apple, Google and Netflix.
This course doesn’t compromise, there are delightful enlivened clarification recordings and many certifiable activities which you will assemble.
The educational program was created over a time of four years, with far reaching understudy testing and criticism.
We have educated more than 280,000 understudies how to code and many have proceeded to completely change themselves by turning out to be proficient engineers or start their own tech startup.
You will save yourself more than $12,000 by enlisting, yet at the same time gain admittance to similar showing materials and gain from a similar educator and educational plan as our in-person programming bootcamp.
The course is continually refreshed with new substance, with new tasks and modules dictated by understudies – that is you!
We will make you stride by-venture through connecting with video instructional exercises and train you all you require to know to prevail as a web engineer.
The course incorporates more than 50 hours of HD video instructional exercises and constructs your programming information while making certifiable sites and web applications.
All through this far reaching course, we cover an enormous measure of instruments and advances, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Slam Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Data sets
- Respond Hooks
- Website architecture
- Sending with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
Before the finish of this course, you will be easily programming and be prepared to make any site you can dream of.
You will likewise assemble an arrangement of over 25+ sites that you can flaunt to any possible manager.
- Join today, and anticipate:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Completely Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheat sheets
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Course content of Web Developer:
Introduction of Web Developer:
- Syllabus Download
- Bookmark the Course Resources
- How to Get the Most Out of the Course
- How Does the Internet Actually Work?
- How Do Websites Actually Work?
- What You will Need to Get Started – Setup Your Local Web Development Environment
- How to Get Help When You’re Stuck
Introduction to HTML:
- Introduction to HTML
- The Anatomy of an HTML Tag
- What we’re building – HTML Personal Site
- What is The HTML Boilerplate?
- How to Structure Text in HTML
- HTML Lists
- HTML Image Elements
- HTML Links and Anchor Tags
- How to Ace this Course
- HTML Tables
- Using HTML Tables for Layout
- HTML Tables Code Challenge
- How to Type Emojis
- HTML Tables Solution Walkthrough
- HTML Forms
- Forms in Practice – Create a Contact Me Form
- HTML Challenge1 question
- Publish Your Website!
- Tip from Angela – Habit Building with the Calendar Trick
- Get Monthly Tips and Tools to Level Up as a Developer
Introduction to CSS:
- Introduction to CSS
- Inline CSS
- A Quick Note About the Next Lesson
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
- How to Debug CSS Code
- The Anatomy of CSS Syntax
- CSS Selectors
- Classes vs. Ids
- CSS Quiz6 questions
- Tip from Angela – Dealing with Distractions
- Join the Student Community
- What We’ll Make – Stylised Personal Site
- What Are Favicons?
- HTML Divs
- The Box Model of Website Styling
- CSS Display Property
- Learn More About Web Design
- CSS Static and Relative Positioning
- Absolute positioning
- The Dark Art of Centering Elements with CSS
- Font Styling in Our Personal Site
- Learn More About Typography
- Adding Content to Our Website
- CSS Sizing
- Font Properties Challenge
- Font Properties Challenge 3 – Change the Line Height
- CSS Font Property Challenge Solutions
- CSS Float and Clear
- CSS Challenge
- Stylised Personal Site Solution Walkthrough
- [Optional] Get More Practice HTML and CSS
- Tip from Angela – Nothing Easy is Worth Doing!
Introduction to Bootstrap 4:
- What is Bootstrap?
- Installing Bootstrap
- Web Design 101 – Wireframing
- The Bootstrap Navigation Bar
- What We’ll Make: TinDog
- Download the Starting Files
- Setting Up Our New Project
- Bootstrap Grid Layout System
- Getting Montserrat Black and other Font Weights
- Adding Grid Layouts to Our Website
- A Note About CSS Link Order
- Bootstrap Containers
- Bootstrap Buttons & Font Awesome
- Styling Our Website Challenges and Solutions
- Bootstrap Challenge
- Solution to Bootstrap Challenge
- Tip from Angela – How to Deal with Procrastination
- The Bootstrap Carousel
- Bootstrap Cards
- The CSS Z-Index and Stacking Order
- Media Query Breakpoints
- Bootstrap Challenge
- Bootstrap Challenge
- How to become a Better Programmer – Code Refactoring
- Put it into Practice – Refactor our Website
- Advanced CSS – Combining Selectors
- Refactoring our Website
- Advanced CSS – Selector Priority
- Completing the Website
- Download the Completed Website
- Tip from Angela – Building a Programming Habit
Web Design School – Create a Website that People Love:
- Introduction to Web Design
- Understanding Colour Theory
- Understanding Typography and How to Choose a Font
- Manage ATTENTION with effective User Interface (UI) Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Web Design in Practice – Let’s apply what we’ve learnt!
- Data Types
- String Concatenation
- String Lengths and Retrieving the Number of Characters
- Slicing and Extracting Parts of a String
- Challenge: Changing Casing in Text
- Challenge: Changing String Casing Solution
- Increment and Decrement Expressions
- Creating and Calling Functions
- Functions Part 1 Challenge – The Karel Robot
- The Karel Chess Board Solution
- A Quick Note About the Next Lesson
- Parameters and Arguments
- Life in Weeks Coding Exercise1 question
- Life in Weeks Solution
- Outputs & Return Values
- Challenge: Create a BMI Calculator
- BMI Calculator Challenge1 question
- Challenge: BMI Calculator Solution
- Tip from Angela – Set Your Expectations
- Control Statements: Using If-Else Conditionals & Logic
- Comparators and Equality
- Combining Comparators
- BMI Calculator Advanced (IF/ELSE)1 question
- Introducing the Leap Year Code Challenge
- Leap Year Challenge Exercise1 question
- Leap Year Solution
- Adding Elements and Intermediate Array Techniques
- Who’s Buying Lunch? Code Challenge1 question
- Who’s Buying Lunch Solution
- Control Statements: While Loops
- Solution to the 99 Bottles Challenge
- Control Statements: For Loops
- Introducing the Fibonacci Code Challenge
- The Fibonacci Exercise1 question
- Fibonacci Solution
- Tip from Angela – Retrieval is How You Learn
Now! Learn Ultimate Web-Developer 2021 Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…