What you will learn:
- Develop the ability of solving problems by yourself
- Master HTML, CSS, JS, and Vue.js
- Create 12+ Front-end APPs using HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and Vue.js
- Create 12+ Back-end APPs using PHP and MySQL
- Create responsive and retina-ready web pages
- Operate MySQL database
- Master advanced MySQL operation such as transaction, prepared statement, pagination, etc.
- Create a memebership system
- Master image-processing skills like CAPTCHA, thumbnail, watermark and image cropper
- Master Command Line Instrument
- Master NPM
- Master Babel
- Master Webpack
- Being able to create modern front-end apps using single-file components
- Master Vue
- TCP/IP protocol suite
- Data structure
Requirements of Web Development:
- A smart phone with a decent camera is recommended for taking notes
- A computer (PC/Mac) with internet access is needed
- All software needed in the class is free of charge and easy to install and run
- No previous coding experience needed
Description of Web Development:
What you will gain from this course:
- Responsive Web Pag
- textual style amazing
- Order Line
- ES6 Import and fare
- VueJS CLI
- Vue.js single-record parts
- Vue Router
All subjects are instructed from ground zero. Along these lines, no past coding experience is required.
In view of client input and tech advancement, we will continue to add new substance to our course. For instance, we just added substance educating Vue.js.
For better client experience, all course substance are voiced by proficient voice-over craftsmen. In this way, new substance might be voiced by an alternate voice craftsman.
Why not gain from free YouTube recordings, manuals and online tech websites?
Web advancement has been a well known zone for quite a long time. The web has amassed huge loads of free coaching recordings and materials. Some of them are very acceptable!
Regardless of whether you are left with questions you can’t address, simply post them on stackoverflow, you will include your answers inside a couple of moments. The appropriate responses you get are additionally truly incredible!
With all the free mentoring materials and educators, what is the purpose of making this paid online course?
It relies upon your own circumstance and what you need.
On the off chance that you as of now have loads of coding experience, at that point learning web improvement is in reality extremely basic for you. All you require is to acclimate yourself with another arrangement of coding sentence structures and capacities.
Yet, in the event that you have no coding experience previously, at that point figuring out how to code can be fairly testing. For this situation, you will find that gaining from a very much planned course can make your life significantly simpler. You will gain quicker ground also.
In the event that you simply need to have an unpleasant thought of how web applications function and make some fundamental projects, at that point there is actually no requirement for you to pay for any courses. Free web data is all that anyone could need to fulfill your needs.
In the event that you need to have the option to transform your plan and thought into programs that are additionally protected and productive enough to be applied, in actuality, and in particular, you need to do this as quickly as time permits, at that point gaining from an all around planned and circumspect course is your most ideal decision.
You will be demonstrated straightforwardly where the best course is. With all the diversions being kept away from, you can thusly save heaps of time and endeavors.
We accept this is likewise circumstance the majority of our understudies are confronting.
Subsequently, when planning course substance, we have masterminded heaps of audit meetings. In our Vue course, we even request that you take photographs of screen captures.
Every one of our activities will be broken into little pieces. We just spotlight on the slightest bit at a time. Eventually, we will join everything together and make muddled APPs.
Each time past information is required, we will either remind you to survey past exercises or straightforwardly give you an audit to new your memory.
Along these lines, we can continue reinforcing establishment while putting more weight on it. Ultimately, you will dominate all that we cover in this course.
In rundown, disclosing new information to you isn’t our objective. We will likely assistance you ace new information too and quick as could reasonably be expected.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
- Anyone who wants to learn to Vue.js
- Anyone who wants to earn a living by becoming a web developer
- Anyone who wants to start their own business
- Anyone who wants to be their own boss by becoming a freelance web developer
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their fundamental skills
- Anyone who wants to enhance their skills and go higher
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Command Line, NPM, and Babel
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use webpack
- Anyone who wants to learn TCP/IP
Course content of Web Development:
Introduction of Web Development:
Basic Computing Knowledge:
- Bit and Byte
- Essential Encoding Knowledge
- Memory Address, Pointer and Byte Addressing
- The Bit Width of Memory Address
Basic TCP/IP knowledge:
- TCP/IP introduction and the four layers
- The application layer and how COOKIE works
- The transport layer: three-way handshake
- The transport layer: four-way wave
- The transport layer: HTTP Keep-Alive vs. TCP keepalive
- The internet layer
- Port and scoket
- The full process
Basic web hardware knowledge:
- Hub and switch
- Bridge and router
- NAT and DHCP
Start coding and working on the invisible part:
- The first line of your HTML code: version declaration
- HTML Rules and Grammars
- The four indispensable HTML tags
- Create your first standard HTML file
- Adding a Favicon
- Use META to achieve better SEO results
- Use META for multilingual web pages
- Use META for page behaviour control: auto page renewal, etc.
Creating the visible part:
- Front-end development for dynamic websites
- Page Structure Analysis
- How to display texts properly
CSS: Cascading Style Sheet:
- CSS Introduction
- Inline CSS: Part 1
- Inline CSS: Part 2
- Internal CSS and CSS Type Selector: Part 1
- Internal CSS and CSS Type Selector: Part 2
- Class and ID Selector– More Accurate Control
- The Priority Order of CSS Selectors
Vital Difference between BLOCK and INLINE tags:
- SPAN and the concept of BLOCK and INLINE tags
- The Difference between BLOCK and INLINE Tags PART 1
- The Difference between BLOCK and INLINE Tags PART 2
- The Difference between BLOCK and INLINE Tags PART 3
- Initialising CSS: Getting Rid of Default CSS Styles
- Miscellansous Issues about Styling Texts
- Use Your Own Font
- For Responsive Web Design: Using EM, Not Pixel
Image Display and things you should pay attention to:
- Display Image: Part 1
- Image Display Part 2
- The INLINE-BLOCK Type
- Things you should pay attention to when displaying images
- Display ICON Part-1
- Display ICON Part-2
- Display ICON Part-3
- Display ICON Part-4
Collect data: FORM and INPUT:
- INPUT Part-1
- INPUT Part-2
- INPUT Part-3
URL, External CSS and Comments:
- Relative URL-Part 1
- Relative URL-Part 2
- Relative URL-Part 3
- External CSS
Now! Complete Web Development Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…