Leverage Windows Presentation Foundation with C# and XAML to build real world skills with Azure, REST, MVVM and Machine Learning
What you will learn
- Be able to build desktop apps that leverage WPF
- Be able to create your own cloud services
- Learn languages and patterns that open up opportunities to create iOS, Android and UWP applications using Xamarin
- Learn to better structure your code for easier maintenance, better code reuse, and greater compatibility with other projects (such as Xamarin and UWP)
- Build your own app from start to finish including its cloud services such as databases and file storage
Requirements of Windows Presentation Foundation:
- Some previous programming experience in C# or a similar language like Java is recommended, but not essential
- Access to a computer running Windows (previously Windows 10, but Windows 7 or 8 is ok as well).
- If not running Windows natively, a Virtual machine running Windows is required
Description of Windows Presentation Foundation:
Do you know a little programming in C# or another dialect, yet are attempting to get a meeting, not to mention a task?
Perhaps you are stuck in a low paying programming position, and need to climb to a superior, more senior position.
Maybe you need to become familiar with another expertise and grow your rèsumè.
Or then again perhaps you need to improve your .NET abilities by acquiring another and important structure.
Assuming at least one of these things depict you, I’d propose you give genuine thought to this course.
This course will show you how to make applications that have a rich UI, utilizing Microsoft’s Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
What is WPF ?
WPF is essential for the .NET structure and gives a steady programming model to building applications by isolating the UI from business rationale. It utilizes XAML (a XML based language) and C#. The runtime libraries are incorporated with all variants of Microsoft Windows since Windows Vista. It’s vigorously upheld by Microsoft and is a full grown and incredible system.
For what reason would it be a good idea for you to try to learn it?
Many, maybe most endeavor level .NET applications are implicit WPF due to it’s capacity to make approximately coupled applications where the business rationale and introduction layer are isolated. This additionally applies to applications overall that are created in .NET. A decent part of Winforms based undertakings are being moved up to WPF too.
WPF engineers are popular and WPF is completely upheld by Microsoft in the most recent forms of Visual studio and .NET. It’s a critical piece of Microsoft’s system pushing ahead.
What will you realize in this course?
WPF is created utilizing C# and XAML. You will figure out how to utilize WPF to construct and access amazing REST administrations (explicitly climate data and AI in this course). You will likewise figure out how to make your own cloud benefits, and learn dialects and examples the open up future chances in Xamarin also (iOS, Android and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
Likewise, in this course you will learn C#, XAML, the MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) design, Azure App and Storage administrations, and SQLite and that’s just the beginning.
Why selecting this course is the best choice you can make.
Different courses center around confined models on how you can manage WPF. Not this course! This course manages you through the formation of certifiable applications as you find out increasingly more about WPF. You will:
Construct a mini-computer as you learn:
- Construct a contacts application as you learn:
- Utilizing ListViews
- Making Custom Controls
- Assemble an AI classifier as you learn:
- REST administrations
- Picking pictures from the PC
- Construct a climate application as you learn:
- The MVVM structural example
- More REST
Construct a notes application as you learn:
More WPF controls, for example, toolbar, discourse to message, switch catches, comboboxes, setting menus and rich content organization editors
To add Azure App Services for cloud facilitated information bases
To add Azure Storage Account administrations for putting away records in the cloud
To add Animations
Your educator, Eduardo Rosas, is an ensured Xamarin Mobile Developer who has been building applications with C# and XAML since 2012.
This implies you are gaining from somebody who has all the expert preparing, abilities, and experience you need to show you how to get capable with WPF in the quickest conceivable manner. However, meanwhile being shown the correct method to program.
On the off chance that you are prepared to get that originally paid programming position, or to climb to a more senior programming position, at that point this course is for you!
In the wake of finishing this course, you can have the vital abilities to utilize make your own WPF work area applications giving you increment profession openings.
The sooner you pursue this course, the sooner you will have the right stuff and information you need to build your work or counseling openings. Your new position or counseling opportunity is standing by!
Why not begin today?
Snap the Signup catch to pursue the course!
Who this course is for:
Course content of Windows Presentation Foundation:
Introduction of Windows Presentation Foundation:
- Getting the Tools Ready
- The Structure of a WPF project
- Hello World with WPF
- Hello World with WPF & .NET Core
- .NET Core vs .Net Framework
XAML – The Calculator App:
- What is XAML?
- The XAML Syntax
- Setting Property Values
- The Grid
- Communication with Code Behind
- How XAML to C# Linking Works
- Creating Event Handlers from XAML
C# – The Calculator App:
- The C# Language
- Creating Event Handlers from C#
- Working with Methods
- Using the Sender as a Button
- Creating Custom Types
- Testing the App
- Displaying a Message Box
- Percentage Challenge
Improving the UI with Resources and Styles:
- Styling XAML Controls
- XAML Static Resources
- Application-Wide Resources
- Implicit Styles
- Explicit Styles
- Creating a Console Project
- Variables and Scope
- Classes and Namespaces
- Properties of a Class
- Method Overloading
- Method Overriding
- Implementing an Interface
SQLite – The Contacts App:
- Working with More Windows
- Opening and Closing Windows
- Adding SQLite
- The Contacts Class
- More SQLite Attributes
- Inserting into a Table
- The Using Statement
- Reading from the Table
- Defining a ListView
- The ToString method
- Intro to DataBinding
- Using an ItemTemplate
- Filtering a List
- Deleting from the Table
- Update the SQLite Table
- Update the ListView after closing the Window
Custom User Controls:
- Creating a Custom User Control
- Using Custom Controls
- Binding to a Custom Control – Dependency Properties
- Extend the ListView items
- Improving the User Interface
REST and AI:
- Microsoft’s CustomVision API
- Creating a Custom Vision Project
- Training the AI08:40
- Selecting a File from the Computer
- Sending a request to the REST Service
- Reading the Response as JSON
- Deserializing JSON
- Displaying the Results using a GridView
MVVM – The Weather App:
- Intro to the MVVM pattern
- AccuWeather API0
- The Endpoints that We Will Use
- The Mode
- Defining the Classes
- The View Mode
- Requests to the AccuWeather API
- The View
- Defining the UI
- The INotifyPropertyChanged interface
- Implementing the INotifyPropertyChanged interface
- Binding Context and Design Time Binding
- Using Design Mode Bindings
- The ICommand interface
- Implementing the ICommand interface
- Binding the ICommand
- Using a Command Parameter
- The ObservableCollection<T> class
- Using the Observable Collection class – PART 1
- Using the Observable Collection class – PART 2
- The IValueConverter interface
- Implementing the IValueConverter
Now! Learn Windows Presentation Foundation Masterclass Free Video Course by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
Wait 15 Second For Download This File For Free
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…