WordPress Masterclasses – Become a WordPress Guru, build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience required.
What you’ll learn
- Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
Become a WordPress Master Video Course For Free
WordPress for Beginners – A Complete Guide to WordPress!, In 2020, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones. You can learn WordPress WITHOUT having to buy web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn WordPress without paying for a web host, this course is perfect. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- If you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from an ex-school teacher who has been using and teaching WordPress since 2004.
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing WordPress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don’t know where to start.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the WordPress goto guy or gal.
- Introduction to the Course
- Local By Flywheel – Local Install (recommended)
- ServerPress Local Install (Legacy lectures)
- Installing WordPress on a Web Host
- A first look around WordPress
- WordPress Settings, Plugins & Themes
- Website Content with Posts & Pages
- The Homepage
- Creating the Legal Pages
- Website Navigation
- WordPress Security
- A few more Free WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Site Structure
- Steps to follow to build a site
- Demo: Setting Up A Real Website
Now! you can downloadWordpress Masterclasses – Become a WordPress Guru Free Course Tutorials For Free by clicking below download button, If you have a any question so! comment now!..
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…